HUH?

"Simone" and "Sam" have been forced to go on the Lam, after some sloppy security work exposed them to their potential "enemies". Fortunately, they've found help through the SBPP.
("Sex Bloggers Protection Program"). Follow their adventures here until its safe for them to resume their prior alter-egos.

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Adjusting to that New Work Schedule

When your surly teens both have driver’s licenses, two cars are available, and it’s a Friday night, can’t parents at least expect that the house will be abandoned allowing more devious adult activities at the end of the work day?

Unfortunately, that was not the case at our house last night. Instead we seemed to have “helicopter” children last night, hovering around us, and making us use more discretion that would otherwise have been required.

Well of course we made due.

Driving home, I had the pleasure of parking my hand between Mistress’s legs, sliding a finger ever so gently along her slick black “work” panties.

At some point the discussion turned to her “friend”, who, somewhat untypically, had called her that afternoon, to comment on a slutty photo she had sent him via email. (Mistress asked me to help her select the photo the evening before – we settled on one that showed her ample and firm tits).

“What did he have to say, Mistress?”

“Oh….he told me he liked the photo, Slave.”

“No doubt”.

“He said maybe he should take some too….Not sure how I feel about that.”

“Well, I’m not sure you have much to say about it, Mistress.”

Mistress’s hand wandered to my crotch, as I kept my eyes on the slow moving rush hour traffic.

‘Does this talk make you horny, Slave?”

“I guess it does, Mistress”.

She could confirm that with her own fingers, which momentarily gripped my hardening cock. Argh.



Once home, we took a nice Bike ride in the sun shine, though cooler temperatures have prevailed here in River City these last few days.

We had contemplated going to a local wine bar for a “tasting” afterwards, but the tease I had “suffered” on the ride home had made me a bit more interested in tasting Mistress’s juices than some cheeky Oregon Pinots.

So we found ourselves in bed, my face buried between Mistress’s legs, my fingers using the Crystal cock to cause one of those sudden and convulsive orgasms that Mistress sometimes exhibits. And I was rewarded with an opportunity to slide the hard cock that had been pining for her into that needy little cunt. Ahhh.

After recuperating in bed for a while, we made a picnic dinner, and settled into watch “The Blind Side” on PPV. It was painful to watch the opening scene, when the Giants break Joe Thiesman’s leg one more time (I am old enough to have watched him play in college), amusing to see the suburban southern belle cloths they crammed Sandra Bullock’s bottom into, and distressing to see what passes for an Oscar winning performance these days. But at least we had not paid for tickets at the theatre.

Since my interest in the movie was somewhat less than compelling, I would have gladly sat as Mistress’s feet, and suckled her toes and then her cunt while she watched. Butthe teens kept wandering in and out, demanding car keys, or rattling off their needs for Saturday, so we kept it righteous and reserved until the movie’s inspirational ending.

By now it was getting late, and at this time on a Friday night, after “doing it” once already, we might normally settle into bed with a good book and defer our next “activity” until morning….but ….Mistress was feeling frisky, and so was her Slave.


Maybe it was our ongoing dialog about her interest in Sir M’s cock, and her slutty behavior in his presence, but it did not take long for Mistress’s supple fingers to produce one more raging hard on, and for her juices to freely flow. And we were at it again….

I guess we have figured a way to adapt to Mistress’s new work schedule after all.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm...it seems like giving up her bottom might be too large a step for now, but a devious Dom might make a list of various privileges and pleasures that he could be afforded and you denied.

Anonymous said...

comment from mistress Molly...slave will not be denied as he gives me great pleasure-- I plan to embrace both cocks as long as I can reasonably balance the lifestyle.
sometime I may be too old for this gig, but it's working for now!