HUH?

"Simone" and "Sam" have been forced to go on the Lam, after some sloppy security work exposed them to their potential "enemies". Fortunately, they've found help through the SBPP.
("Sex Bloggers Protection Program"). Follow their adventures here until its safe for them to resume their prior alter-egos.

Thursday, April 15, 2010

HNT / Missing My Mistress

The Slave is in our nation's capitol still. Mistress is back in River City. We did talk last night after my dinner, and her engagement with Sir M.

Both of us were a little tired, so we did not ahve the energy for a "video chat" over our trusty Apple computers, the type involving the wanton display of body parts and voyeuristic abuse of body parts.

Plus it sounds as if Mistress's parts had sufficient wear and tear last night.

"How did your evening go, Mistress."

"Very nicely, Slave....I was a little late getting there, so we did not have as much time to play as we would ahve liked."

"Were you punished?"

"No .... he just kind of ....grabbed me when I arrived. Kissed me. Fed me a bit of a snack....then took me to his bedroom.... we mostly hung out there."

"Did you use those toys, Mistress?"

"No .... time was short.... I think he just wanted to get to the sex part."

"And how did that go, Mistress?"

"Well he told me to take my cloths off..."

"And did you?"

"Of course, Slave. He gives orders. I follow them."

"And then?"

"He told me to kneel and suck his cock..."

"How was that, Mistress?"

"Very nice, Slave.  I miss your cock tonight. But it was nice to have his in my mouth."

So I am imagining my Mistress. Naked. Kneeling. Her Dom feeding her his hardening cock. I have noticed the Mistress's skills in this area have ...developed ... over the last few months. I suppose practice and variety can enhance ones skills.

"Did you come for him Mistress?"

"Yes, Slave.   Of course."

By now my "tired" cock was twitching. But I did not want to press Mistress for permission. But I know that by this evening, when my dinner with relatives is done, I will be looking forward to that video chat.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi slave
this is the mistress from the river city... r u ready for that video chat? miss u