HUH?

"Simone" and "Sam" have been forced to go on the Lam, after some sloppy security work exposed them to their potential "enemies". Fortunately, they've found help through the SBPP.
("Sex Bloggers Protection Program"). Follow their adventures here until its safe for them to resume their prior alter-egos.

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Personal Shopper

One of a Slave’s roles should be to make his Mistress’s life a little easier. A Slave should try to take off her plate some of life’s petty inconveniences. And now that Molly is back to a full time office job, the spare time she used to have has been slashed.

It’s typical that I assist with the cooking and make sure I am the one to clean the kitchen when we are done with dinner. Unloading the dishwasher along with the more manly tasks of grass mowing and other yard work is also on my plate.

But lately I have been asked to take on some more personal tasks. So Sunday night, as we watched the return of the Tudors (will that guy ever run out of wives?), Mistress spread her thighs and I applied the cream designed to remove any accumulating stubble, front, and then back. I let the cream sit for 10 minutes or so, cleaned it off with a warm cloth, then applied a nice coating of cocoanut cream to moisten and soften things up for her. The result was rather smooth and delightful. She had to chastise me a bit when those moisturizing fingers seemed intent on getting a response.

“I think my cunt has had enough stimulation today, Slave.”

Well of course….but it’s hard to resist Mistress.”

The fact that this “naked cunt” development came to us as a requirement of Sir M makes the whole task all the more Slavish and compelling, don’t you think?

Then yesterday, I was asked to take on a new role for Mistress: personal shopper.

When Mistress met me at the end of the work day for our ride home, She told me about a call she received.

“The Dom called Slave. He confirmed we are on for Wednesday night.”

“Good. Now you will have something to do while I am out of town, Mistress.”

“But he asked me to do something you might be amused by, Slave.”

My ears perked up.

“He told me to go to that adult store downtown, and get some handcuffs and a blind fold.”

So I surmised his training of my Mistress is cranking it up a notch. Gulp.

“And what did you say, Mistress?”

“That I was busy at work, but….”

“That maybe you could get your Slave to handle this task?”

She smiled.

“What a wonderful idea, Slave. You are very helpful.”

Last night I found a pair of handcuffs we had used in a prior life (pre-contract certainly). They are functioning well (though I am concerned about the potential for bruising Mistress’s lovely wrists). Mistress now has them stowed in her purse for her next meeting with Sir M.

Before lunch today, I wandered over to River City’s downtown “adult” boutique and found a faux leather blindfold, for Mistress to take along too.

I will give it to Mistress when she stops over for some worship this afternoon. Her new job has been a little stressful – lots of balls in the air – so I am sure she can use a little stress relief therapy.


No comments: