HUH?

"Simone" and "Sam" have been forced to go on the Lam, after some sloppy security work exposed them to their potential "enemies". Fortunately, they've found help through the SBPP.
("Sex Bloggers Protection Program"). Follow their adventures here until its safe for them to resume their prior alter-egos.

Friday, April 23, 2010

In the Middle of the Night


Molly and Mick are down in Florida this weekend, dealing with a lovely house that does not want to be sold. But it does give us some solo time without teens or offices.  And yes dear readers, there has been sex.

We arrived last evening and camped out in our little guest house, still semi-furnished, at poolside. We took inventory of some things that need to be fixed or disposed of, then had a little picnic with some goodies acquired at Whole Foods. Mistress does like her Humboldt Fog. I go for the mozzarella and tomatoes, a la caprese.

We had some lovely “sleep tight” sex before drifting off.

Then around 2 am, Slave woke with mischief on his mind. I was thinking about what Mistress had told me concerning her Dom.

“He wants me to spend the night some time, Slave.”

“Well that’s up to you, isn’t it Mistress.”

“Yes, I suppose it is.”

What was on my mind?  The thought of Mistress, tied or handcuffed to Sir M’s bed, available to him whenever he wants to take her in the night. No doubt that has to be at the top of his list.

So I suppose I was acting out these dark thoughts when I reached over to Mistress, lying naked next to me, on her stomach, legs splayed ever so slightly. I slid a hand between those lovely thighs, finding those smooth, hairless lips and began to gently stroke her until her hips began to undulate.

Then Mistress acknowledged my impudent attack.

“What are you up to Slave?”

“What’s it seem like, Mistress?

Soon Mistress rolled over towards me, in the spirit of things, and allowed me to take one of her nipples between my lips and teeth, as my fingers continued the slow but steady assault that soon had her hips churning against me, moaning her delight.

Having taken her pleasure, Mistress’s fingers found my cock, hard and ready for her. In a breach of our rules, I did not ask permission, but simply slid on top of her and fucked her as I imagined her Dom would, hard and insistent, my fingers squeezing her nipples, my face buried in her neck, taking in her lovely scent.

But I did get back in character long enough to ask for permission to come.

“I like it when you want me in the middle of the night, Slave.”

Well I normally don’t like to wake you in your beauty rest, Mistress. But it’s not a school night….”

1 comment:

strivingforpeace said...

I really do love your story -- sfp