HUH?

"Simone" and "Sam" have been forced to go on the Lam, after some sloppy security work exposed them to their potential "enemies". Fortunately, they've found help through the SBPP.
("Sex Bloggers Protection Program"). Follow their adventures here until its safe for them to resume their prior alter-egos.

Saturday, April 17, 2010

A warm homecoming


This Slave finally made it home last evening. One teen was particularly glad to see me, and demanded the car keys within seconds of my “honey, I’m home” holler up the stairs.

Mistress also seemed glad to see me. I found her laying on the bed with her computer open, then rising for a kiss and a hug. It had been a long time since we were away from one another for two evenings. We had some catching up to do.

I dragged things out a bit, unpacking my bag, dispensing goodies from our nation’s capitol. Then stripping for Mistress.

“Ah….it’s good to see my cock again, Slave.”

Although she now has some cock variety, it’s nice to think that she still enjoys the old standby.



Soon we were in bed, my mouth doing what it likes to do to Mistress’s naked cunt until she was bucking and churning against my suctioning lips. Yum.

Her fingers lingered on my cock, assuring that it was ready for her before I was given permission to fuck her.

And as I mounted her I began the debriefing about her evening with Sir M that occurred while I was out of town.

“So, Mistress….is he a good kisser?”

I know that is important to Mistress, but something I had not asked about. It’s hard not to imagine her being taken in his arms for a passionate kiss when she arrives for her appointments.

“Yes, Slave he is … but he really does not kiss me much …. He usually goes straight to other things.”

“How about Wednesday night, Mistress?”

“Well he seemed rather desperate for me….he took me to his room and said ‘I want you completely naked, now.”

“And how does that make you feel, Mistress?”

By now I am pumping into Mistress, our legs entwined, pressuring against those favorite parts of mine, my grubby paws playing with her breasts, squeezing her nipples. And she is doing that irregular breathing that assures me that she is very aroused.

“Uhh …like a sex object, Slave.  Like I am being used for his pleasure….”

“And you like that, don’t you?”

“Oh yes, Slave…”

“What happened next, Mistress?”

He told me to kneel, and suck him, Slave.”

“You like it when his cock gets hard in your mouth, don’t you?”

“”Yes, Slave….I do.”

By now Mistress is getting close to another orgasm, and I focus on making sure it is a good one.

I figure I can continue this questioning later, when it’s time for mine.

No comments: