HUH?

"Simone" and "Sam" have been forced to go on the Lam, after some sloppy security work exposed them to their potential "enemies". Fortunately, they've found help through the SBPP.
("Sex Bloggers Protection Program"). Follow their adventures here until its safe for them to resume their prior alter-egos.

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Mad(Wo)Man

Mistress and I don’t watch much TV (wonder why that is?). But we always make sure to catch MADMEN, that oddly compelling drama about a early 1960’s advertising agency, replete with lots of smoking and drinking at work; unprotected sex, in a Pre-AIDS age when “sexual harassment” was perfectly legal; and the full photon torpedo spread of “isms” (racism, sexism, anti-semitism, etc.).

Even our surly teens are into the show, which features some characters that are crazily similar to my own parents. You know, the type that put down their cigarettes only long enough to pour a martini when they walked in the door from work, and gave the kids candy cigarettes with their Easter Baskets (unless that was the Easter Bunny).

So it’s of great amusement that Mistress has now begun a new job in the world of Advertising. And her new office is only a few blocks from mine. It should make for lovely afternoon “worship” breaks, as well as outdoor lunches in the nice weather that is now arriving in River City. (In fact we had a nice al fresco lunch today together on our public square.)

I dropped her off Monday am, and felt a bit like a Dad dropping his daughter off at the first day of school. We were both a little nervous. And though I know that feeling is not particularly Slave-like, I guess you had to be there.

Of course, all this new work stuff, may have at least a temporary impact on our over-active sex lives. Monday morning, we could not quite get it together for an early encounter, with the combination of adjusting to the time shift and Mistress’s needs to primp and get out the door for her first day at work.

But we were back in action this afternoon. After the drive home together from our quaint “downtown”, and a robust bike ride just before thunderstorms arrived, Mistress instructed me to insert my little white probe. She likes the hard cock it generates.

Soon we were on the bed, groping , kissing, and lapping bike ride generated sweat off one another’s body. Good way to get a calcium supplement.

I slid down to Mistress’s cleanly shaven cunt and used my well worn but proven techniques to take her over the edge.

But that was only an appetizer, She decided to mount me, and came more quickly than normal with some considerable gusto. Maybe it was my squeezing of those perky and firm nipples that triggered that one. Or maybe she was just particularly horny after almost a day of abstinence.

Once she was satisfied, Mistress rolled over and allowed me to have my way with her. It must have been a rather dramatic release, since I was soon fast asleep, leaning against her, only to be woken by a surly teen demanding dinner.

We were chastised when food did not land on the table until the “late” hour of 8:30 pm. I guess these kids don’t get the whole European eating style thing. They certainly aren’t prepared to cut their parents some R & S slack.

After the teens were belatedly fed, we went back upstairs. Mistress had a special project for her Slave. I was to help her take off any fuzz that had grown in her nether regions in anticipation of her Wednesday evening engagement with Sir M.

“I think you should help me, with this Slave.”

“Of course, Mistress. We wouldn’t want him to discipline you for bristle.”

“Hardly”.

So I did my duty, smearing on the hair removal cream, letting it sit the designated time. Then washing it off with a wet cloth. When the process was done, front and back, she was remarkably soft and enticing. And I enhanced that feeling by rubbing in some coconut butter cream. She was squirming a bit when the process was done, as only my Mistress can.

I expect her Dom will be pleased with the look. And the feel.








No comments: