HUH?

"Simone" and "Sam" have been forced to go on the Lam, after some sloppy security work exposed them to their potential "enemies". Fortunately, they've found help through the SBPP.
("Sex Bloggers Protection Program"). Follow their adventures here until its safe for them to resume their prior alter-egos.

Monday, April 19, 2010

Avoiding "Misson Creep".


“Do you like me calling you Slave all the time?”

“Of course I do, Mistress….that’s my role  isn’t it?”

“Yes, Slave. And don’t forget it.”

We were talking over the weekend about my title. Mistress routinely calls me her “Slave” now, as in “When will you be home, Slave”, or “Thank you, Slave” when I hand her something she requests. And when she is being solicitous herself, it might sound like, “I’m getting some ice tea, can I get you something, Slave?” (I know, she should have told me to get her the darned ice tea).

And I do like it when Mistress calls me her “Slave” out of habit. It’s a nice reminder that we have fallen into a relationship that we both feel comfortable in, based on love, respect, and lots of lust. And I think I reciprocate by referring to her as “Mistress” almost as frequently (an occasional “dearest” or “love” will slip in. I need to work on that).

Of course, the risk is that the words may slip out in front of teens and others. It’s something that has happened from time to time, requiring a little backing and filling to cover our tracks.

During the Obama campaign, that well oiled organization had a phrase derived from a basketball cliché “stay in your lane”. It meant – do your job; let other folks do their jobs. Don’t freelance.

And there is another phrase I heard from a young Obama staffer I know during my DC visit last week: “Mission Creep”. It’s when a team member begins to expand his or her portfolio to influence events that might not be in her “lane”.

That comes up in the context of our Sunday “switch” days: for the 2nd Sunday in a row, I have “forgotten” to get out the cuffs and crop and treat Mistress to a bit of her own medicine. Could it be that now that Mistress has her own Dom, I have figured that acting all Dom-ish is no longer in “my lane”?.

So instead of binding, teasing and spanking Mistress yesterday, we had some lovely and gratifying but sort of vanilla-ish sex yesterday morning and again in the afternoon, before hauling a surly teen and her friend to a concert in a semi-metropolis to our north.

I simply enjoyed the opportunity to lick and finger Mistress to orgasm, and then, with her permission, have my way with her.

But in the process  I did get a chance to question her a bit more about her date last week with the more take charge guy in her life.

What Mistress seems to like about that “other” relationship is the notion that someone else is desperate for her. Very desperate.  And while I have a great appreciation for Mistress’s many physical attributes, I suspect Sir M. is enjoying her the way I did all those years ago – he can’t believe his good fortune.

“So how did he fuck you this time, Mistress?”


“He let me ride his cock, Slave….”

“Hmmm….I bet you liked that didn’t you?”

Mistress always comes very, very dramatically that way.

“Did you come riding him, Mistress?”

“Oh yeah ….”

Now I was pumping into her and she seemed to be getting close, no doubt inspired (at least) in part by her memory of these events.



“and how did he like that, Mistress?”

“Well he kind of went crazy Slave….he was squeezing my breasts and nipples.  He does seem to like my breasts.”

And who wouldn’t?

Getting back to my theme today: I suppose now that Mistress has someone to tell her to kneel and suck his cock, or give her permission to come, I should avoid mission creep, stay in my lane, and focus on being as good a Slave as I can be.

No comments: