HUH?

"Simone" and "Sam" have been forced to go on the Lam, after some sloppy security work exposed them to their potential "enemies". Fortunately, they've found help through the SBPP.
("Sex Bloggers Protection Program"). Follow their adventures here until its safe for them to resume their prior alter-egos.

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Back in the Cage

Over the weekend Mistress concluded that she had been too easy on me since her return to the 9-5 working life. Maybe she had read an email from our “anonymous” commenter, asking why I was not required to wear the cage more often. (Thanks, dude!)

So yesterday morning I was instructed to put on my cage. She seemed to take a particularly perverse delight in closing the lock.

So there I was. In my steel cage. Cock all locked away. And not enough time in the earlier morning hours for me to have sex with her before the hasp was closed for the day.

And there was Mistress. Primping for work. All clean from the shower, her folds all smooth and stubble free. I wanted her. Badly.

I slid my hand between her legs, and pressed a finger between those plump and tasty lips. That finger is well trained by now, and soon it was sliding back and forth over Mistress’s delicious sweet, slick spot. Within moments she was humping and moaning against that finger, enjoying a nice and tidy morning orgasm.

But I was still locked away, my balls swelling oh so painfully against that tight steel ring that serves as the mounting base for the cage that surrounded my cock.

It was a busy day at work for me. Lots of crud had piled up on my desk while I was in DC. And there was an unanticipated lunch with a local Congressman and a delegation of corn processers from China. At least the Chinese food was tasty.

Mistress was busy too. No time for worship.

So when I got home, I reminded myself of my obligation.

“Would you like me to worship, Mistress.”

“Of course, Slave.”

I placed a pillow on the floor. Mistress reclined on the bed, spreading her legs. From my knees I had convenient access to my favorite parts. Only after my task was completed to her satisfaction did she reach for the key and release my twitching cock from its little prison.

Then we were off for a bike ride. It was a sunny evening and Mistress and her Slave need that aerobic exercise to stay fit for the long haul.

After that dinner, and catching up with Sunday’s episode of “Treme”, the new HBO series set in New Orleans. Great program, btw.

Only after that did Mistress make herself available to me.

“Why not insert your little device, Slave.”

As if I needed help at that point. But I know that the super-hardness it produces pleases Mistress, so I lubed it up and slid it in.

First I used my fingers to provide Mistress with a warm up orgasm. By then my cock was more than ready to meet her standards, and I was allowed to slide inside.

Ahh. Nice. Very nice.

At that point I took my time. It had been a long day of denial.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry Mick! I guess I'll have to start writing in "guy" code so Molly don't see...LOL