HUH?

"Simone" and "Sam" have been forced to go on the Lam, after some sloppy security work exposed them to their potential "enemies". Fortunately, they've found help through the SBPP.
("Sex Bloggers Protection Program"). Follow their adventures here until its safe for them to resume their prior alter-egos.

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Mistress's Night Out

Sorry dear readers for my sketchy posting schedule this week. The combination of Molly’s earlier wake and primp schedule, and adjusting to the time shift after a week out west has this Slave a bit too groggy in the am for early morning writing assignments. And when you blow off work for a week or so….well things pile up. Just not enough time for smutty distractions.

It is nice to have Mistress downtown and in closer proximity for several reasons. As an example, we had a nice lunch on our quant public square yesterday, along with a chance for Mistress to forage for post-easter chocolate eggs for dessert. And riding to and from work is also a lovely change of pace.

Another benefit of our closer proximity is that Mistress has been a bit more trusting, giving me a pass on my cage this week. Not sure what you readers think of that, but all I know is that it makes life a bit more convenient for me. I guess I should not take my new (relative) freedom for granted though.

Yesterday, we went to a political event, and had a chance to chat up a rumpled U.S. Senator, a man Mistress worked for when we first met, about the health care wars. Then it was home for a bike ride. After a brief dinner, we were under the sheets, doing what we do best.

Thankfully, Mistress gave me “permission” last night, because today is my abstinence day.

And we could not drive to work today because Mistress has an “engagement” with Sir M. No doubt he is looking forward to inspecting her smoothly shaven parts, as I did this morning, before Mistress donned her Mad(Wo)Man power suit.

She laid back on the bed, legs spread. I kneeled on our hard wooden floor. It was a tad frustrating that the next hands to touch this smooth and lovely treasure would be some other guy.

And now I am home, where I will feed the teens, with my mind on Mistress’s submission to her friend.

I wonder if Abstinence Day will continue to be enforced through this evening, as Mistress gives me her post action debriefing.


No comments: