HUH?

"Simone" and "Sam" have been forced to go on the Lam, after some sloppy security work exposed them to their potential "enemies". Fortunately, they've found help through the SBPP.
("Sex Bloggers Protection Program"). Follow their adventures here until its safe for them to resume their prior alter-egos.

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Come and Run

Mistress stopped by on her way to lunch yesterday. She was pressed for time.

“Very Busy day, Slave.”

She was in a relatively short black dress with a matching sweater. And her knickers were already coming down as I pulled the chair against the door.

“Sorry I did not have a chance to call earlier, Slave.”

“No apologies required, Mistress. I have been pretty busy too.”

By now I was on my knees, spreading her legs. Ready to feast.

It was not long before Mistress was squirming. Stifling her moans for fear of disturbing my office mates.

Are her parts well trained? Or am I the one who has been well trained?

When she had her fill, she was back to business.

I walked her to the elevator bank.

“Sorry to come and run, Slave.”

“Just happy you could stop by Mistress.”

She joined some of my colleagues in the elevator, all on their way to lunch engagements. I waved goodbye to them all as the doors slid closed.

But had I remembered to wipe off my face?

No comments: