HUH?

"Simone" and "Sam" have been forced to go on the Lam, after some sloppy security work exposed them to their potential "enemies". Fortunately, they've found help through the SBPP.
("Sex Bloggers Protection Program"). Follow their adventures here until its safe for them to resume their prior alter-egos.

Friday, April 9, 2010

Slave's Cross-Exam


Mistress’s new downtown job may be cutting into our early morning encounters (still adjusting the body clock here), but it’s made for some more quality time together.

She was able to break away from her Mad(wo)Man activities yesterday around noon for some worship in my office. My cock strained against the cage she had locked on, as I knelt to suck on her clean shaven cunt, her legs wrapping themselves around my neck as I brought her to a nice, writhing climax against my mouth. She commented on how her little bud so clearly swells between her lips when I am done, so obvious and glistening with all that hair gone.

Then we had a pleasant lunch at a nearby café where she regaled me with some more details of her tryst the night before.

“I think he may have been the person who left that comment, Slave?”

“Which one?”

“Oh, about taking my bottom while you watched.”

I remembered the comment. Something to the effect of “have you ever had Molly up the ass, Mick?” and suggesting it might be good for me to watch Molly’s Dom do that, knowing that it was a privilege I have not exercised (or been granted).

It’s not something Molly is into (at least not so far). And her cunt is amply tight for my needs.  But let’s go on with the dialog:

“What makes you think it was him, Mistress?”

“Well …. When he bent me over the bed and took me from behind ….he kind of …well…commented that  he should do it to me that way….”

Mistress (believe it or not) seemed to be blushing now….it’s good she can be open about all this  with me. Actually it would not work at  all with out that openness.

“And what did you say Mistress?”

“Well….that it’s not something I am really into ….and that if my cunt is as tight as he claims it is….what’s the point?”

But I must say it seemed to excite Mistress …. The threat of giving up that piece of virginal territory.

By now, this Slave was getting a little tight inside the cage, and I shifted the  conversation shifted to more vanilla topics.

But the debriefing continued later that evening, when we finally finished our nightly chores and the surly teens were off to bed.

I had worshipped Mistress once with my eager lips before dinner. Now my fingers found my way to her smooth and slick cunt as I sidled up against her, kissing her hard and long.

Breaking the kiss, we went back to my “cross-exam”, enhanced with certain techniques developed over years of experience.

“So lets go back to what happened after your outside dinner, Mistress.”

“Yes, Slave?”

By now Mistress was squirming against my fingers.

“So had you gotten all dressed after your activity in his bedroom.”

“Yes Slave.”

“Even your underwear?”

“Ummm….yes. “

I surmised that Mistress must have thought her sexual activity was done for the night.

“So after your dinner, did he require you to suck his cock, Mistress”.

“Yes, Slave, he did….how does that make you feel?”

“A bit jealous ….but in a constructive way, Mistress.”

“How so?”

Some how I had lost the initiative on this cross-exam. My fingers picked up the pace.

“Well….I guess it makes me competitive…wants me to please you more, and better, Mistress.”

“That’s good…..I hope you don’t mind that I am making you work at this a bit harder than normal, Slave.”

I was working her  hard with my fingers now. Could sense she was getting very close….but resisting the pull of her cunt.

“Did you make him hard with your mouth, Mistress?”

“I suppose so, but he was already pretty hard.”

“Did you like that, Mistress.”

“Oh yes, Slave.”

“You like being his slut, don’t you?”

“Yes….I suppose I do…”

“Did he make you kneel to suck him?”

“No. I was sitting in a chair. He stood. Opened his pants. Came to me…”

“And then, Mistress.”

“Well….that’s when he pushed me over the table….he fucked me again, from behind.”

“And did he make you come, Mistress?”

“Oh, Yes , Slave. I guess that’s why I was a little late coming home …he decided to take me one more time.”

My mind was filled with an image of my elegeant Mistress, panties yanked off, dress flipped up over her ass, panting and begging to come as she is bent over this suburban picnic table. Excruciatingly erotic.


As Mistress finally surrendered to my pumping fingers, she gasped and thrust against my hand, plunging over the edge..

“You’re thinking of him fucking you, aren’t you, Mistress….”

“Yes  …. and you too, Slave. You watching him do it to me.”

By now I was desperate for her, my cock hard without the need for her fingers or mouth. It had been a long day of denial. So as I mounted her, I mentally filed away my cross-examination outline for another day.












1 comment:

Anonymous said...

my wife's bf takes great pride that she gives up her ass only to him and she seems to enjoy that it is something that she gives only to him. it gives them a very special connection.