HUH?

"Simone" and "Sam" have been forced to go on the Lam, after some sloppy security work exposed them to their potential "enemies". Fortunately, they've found help through the SBPP.
("Sex Bloggers Protection Program"). Follow their adventures here until its safe for them to resume their prior alter-egos.

Thursday, April 8, 2010

HNT / Mistress is a Bit Tired

Mistress got home from her engagement with her Dom last night with that "I just had some pretty hot sex" bounce in her step.

Fortunately she had a little energy left for her slave.

I was lying on our bed, reviewing the Times, having already wasted enought time on frivolous postings. I was anxious to se, hear, smell and taste her.

She did not put me off too long, and I soon found myself between her legs.

Is it just my imagination, or is there a different smell, taste, texture after Mistress's little adventures.  No, I don't think so. Her pussy had been used, well used as it turns out, and a well trained Slave like me can sense the difference.

As she unwound the plot line and the night's activities - his hands under her dress, making her come over a welcoming drink, her mouth hardening his cock on command, then his taking her from behind while she bent over the bed - I devoted myself to worshiping her. And the poor dear had to come one more time.

I caught up on the rest of her adventure as we made love, my cock hard and desperate for her by then. The part about the al fresco sex in his back yard was particularly poignant.

Mistress does express concern about how I am handling her little adventures with Sir M.. I know she cares about me and my feelings.

But all I can say is that my cock is more than ready for her when she returns home to me. I guess that's the key - she comes up and seems happy to be there, as well as happy with the time with her "friend".

I like having a happy Mistress.

SO this morning, waking at our new earlier hour, Mistress said that her cunt had had enough for the moment. She did suggest that I wear my cage today. She had been lenient earlier this week, but does not want to get too loosey goosey with me.  So instead of a morning reward, it was the steel ring, the cage and the lock for me. Mistress seemed to enjoy the snap of the lock.

She's walking over to my office soon for  lunch with me. Wonder if she is recovered enough for some mid-day worship?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Isn't being a slave to such wonderful women just the greatest. It sounds like you are as lucky as I am.

nilla said...

If M and her Master are as....um...busy...as Sir and i on our infrequent "dates" ... i'm amazed she can do anything more than moan!!

She did look plum wore out in that pic!!

Happy HNT!

i luvs you two!
nilla