HUH?

"Simone" and "Sam" have been forced to go on the Lam, after some sloppy security work exposed them to their potential "enemies". Fortunately, they've found help through the SBPP.
("Sex Bloggers Protection Program"). Follow their adventures here until its safe for them to resume their prior alter-egos.

Thursday, February 24, 2011

From the Desk of Our CEO

Mick and I have just arrived for our offsite strategic meeting. The Mountains enable us to think clearly as we carve the path for the future of the enterprise. Some of you may not know know, but I am an organizational psychologist. As such, I often analyze the behavior of our workforce.

I have noted some troubling developments. There seems to be a hostile relationship that has developed between our southern and western correspondents. It is true that I am submissive to the WC, therefore he is always correct. While this  does demonstrate a lack of professionalism on my part, I simply cannot help myself. I have been seduced by the special nature of our relationship.

Having said that, I hold a tremendous amount of respect for the great writing put forth by both Bill and Donna. I especially am grateful that Bill has deemed me "hot." This is by far a more flattering descriptor than "smart," "powerful" or "important." These are the sorts of words that I live for.

In terms of Mick, while he is my submissive, he clearly seems to take charge, order around other employees and stir the pot. He does not seem to be able to control what has become erratic, but predictable behavior. I was heartened that our caretaker had left my riding crop on the bed -- Mick awaits his punishment.

As for me, it has been 24 hours since our last sex. Mick is tired at the moment. The WC has not been able to perform for close to ten days. I am thinking that the cantina up the street may be my next stop -- unless one of these two red-blooded American employees can rise to the occasion.

Love
Molly

6 comments:

beingaisha said...

Molly - always good to hear things from your perspective! Sounds like you're ready to step up to the plate and take control where you need to here - know that I'm with you all the way! Well, except I'm with Mick too, but I know how much he likes it when you're forceful.

You know how to reach me if you need any support.

aisha

sin said...

Molly, so nice to hear from you. I've noticed your Western and Southern correspondents sniping a bit at each other.

And Mick does like to stir up controversy. Maybe he's trying increase readership?

Emma Kelly said...

Hi Mick & Molly,

I just read the header under the title of your blog. You two seem to have much in common with Em and I. We'll have to visit more often.

Best,

scott
Mrs. Kelly's Playhouse

Mystress said...

Hey there Molly.. good to hear that crop cracking over the heads (or buns) of your employees. Gotta keep 'em in line for sure! If Mick likes to stir the pot, I have found that a good paint stick is good for stirring what ales a too feisty sub. *grins*

Hope you two have a grand time on your trip!
Best to all,
Mystress

UCTMW Enterprises Management Team said...

thanks, guys. I don't think Mistress needs any more encouragement, though. Mick

WC said...

Always great to see our benevolent, beloved, leader post.

Your loyal employee,

WC