HUH?

"Simone" and "Sam" have been forced to go on the Lam, after some sloppy security work exposed them to their potential "enemies". Fortunately, they've found help through the SBPP.
("Sex Bloggers Protection Program"). Follow their adventures here until its safe for them to resume their prior alter-egos.

Monday, March 22, 2010

Enjoying Mistress's New Look

Mistress’s submission to her new Dom has provided (at least) one very nice fringe benefit for her Slave: that smooth, hairless look that resulted from his instructions to her last week, and her visit to the waxer.

It can be an endless source of amusement to me, and has increased in a way that I thought was impossible my desire to pleasure her, even to the point where she has been forced to tell me “enough” more than once these last few days.

She requires me to wear no underwear when we are in bed, so lounging about yesterday, obsessed by the goings on in Congress, it was natural for me to press against her, my cock nestling between to hairless crack between her cheeks. It seemed I was almost always throbbing, on the edge of erection.

And my fingers seemed to have a life of their own, always wanting to dip between Mistress’s thighs, to remind myself how smooth she is, and to poke a bit between her folds, teasing at her clit, exploring for some tell tales signs of her arousal.

Yesterday evening, I was reprimanded.

“You can feel all you want, but don’t try to arouse me Slave.”

“Yes, Mistress.” (sulk).

Well it’s not like I had been shut out over the weekend. On Saturday morning, I was allowed to try out the Magic Wand on her clean shaven parts for the first time.

“How’s that, Mistress?”, I asked as I slid the churning white ball between her legs.

“Ahhhh …. It’s even more sensitive Slave.”

Soon I had her thrusting against it, writhing to a lovely, dramatic orgasm.

I already wrote about the nice ass fucking she gave me Saturday afternoon.

Then there was yesterday morning. We had been out late with some new, seemingly vanilla friends, singing along to bad versions of 80’s rock as we closed a local dive. Drinking a tad more than usual for us. So we were both a little groggy when we woke up.

It was my normal switch day, but it seemed neither of us had the energy for anything too elaborate. But I certainly wanted my chance to play with Mistress’s good parts, and their new look.

As she read my blog entry de jour, I buried my head between her legs, enjoying the ready access that her new look gives me, all moist and pink and succulent. And once she put the computer down, she seemed pleased with my efforts, giving me permission to fuck her once she had been thoroughly serviced.

Soon I was off to visit some family members, a weekend duty.

But as I drove around I entertained myself with thoughts of Mistress and her new look, and how her friend would inspect her at their next engagement. I pictured her standing, legs spread, hands bound behind her, eyes closed, as he took his time sliding fingers over, across and into her. No doubt he would comment on how deliciously wet and available she was. A needy little slut, indeed.

Those thoughts made me want to get home ASAP.



Later that afternoon, after my family duties were accomplished, we were back in bed, me reading the Times and Mistress napping. When she woke we were planning a bike ride. But before that I had something else in mind.

“Would it be all right if I tasted you again, Mistress.”

She indulged me. And I recall her hands gripping my hair as I sought to please her, as I pondered her description of her master doing this with her 69 style last week.

When Mistress was satisfied, I slid up next to her and her hand reached for my cock, already hard.

“So you like my new look Slave?”

“Of course, Mistress.”

Her fingers were driving me crazy, gripping my balls. Sliding gently along the shaft of my cock.

“Why, Slave?”

It’s hard to articulate all the reasons, Mistress, particularly when you are driving me crazy like that. Can I just fuck you?”

“Aww. Poor Slave. I thought you liked this.”

The fingers kept up their devious work.

“Give me just one reason, and I will consider letting you fuck me.”

“Well…. Because you did it to please him Mistress. Because he required it and you felt a need to comply.”

“Yes, that’s true Slave.”

She released her grip. And then I was allowed my reward.

I really am her Slave. And she knows it.

2 comments:

nilla said...

so this twice weekly shaver wants to know how often one must be waxed.

and how does one publicly Vanillamom get the cajones to go and get one? (laughs)

mayhap i'll just stick with shaving.

nilla

UCTMW Enterprises Management Team said...

Mistress was told that it's a once a month thing, but time and growth will tell. will keep you updated.

and if she can do it, in her guise as Mom and Exec., 'Nilla can too.

Mick