HUH?

"Simone" and "Sam" have been forced to go on the Lam, after some sloppy security work exposed them to their potential "enemies". Fortunately, they've found help through the SBPP.
("Sex Bloggers Protection Program"). Follow their adventures here until its safe for them to resume their prior alter-egos.

Friday, March 12, 2010

Deploying the Crystal.


Mistress’s photo of that upscale sex shop in Soho inspired me to reach for one of our favorite toys yesterday evening.

We had planned a bike ride, but it was raining out, so some indoors recreation made sense before feeding the surly teens.

Both of us relaxed on our bed, after a busy work day. I helped Mistress out of her black pants, then her silky black undies.

She already seemed aroused by the time my head slid between her legs, and my tongue darted out to get its first taste, since that morning’s “wake up” sex.

I made sure Mistress was squirming and juicy before sitting up and reaching for the elegant box that sits on the little table next to Slave’s side of the bed.

“What are you doing now, Slave?”, she asked a bit petulant about her interrupted service.

“Getting out the crystal cock”, Mistress.

“Ummm.  Haven’t used that I a while, Slave.”

No, we had not.

Since acquiring the Hitachi Magic Wand, we had been a little too reliant on its diabolical efficiency. In comparison,  the crystal cock is sort of like one of those old style hand cranked egg beaters lined up against a Waring Blender.

Pulling the drawer of the little box, where the crystal cock sits nestled in its little groove, I thought back to when we had acquired it. We were in the Big Apple in the Fall of 2008. Not long after our trip to Denver for the Democratic Convention. Mistress had a business trip, and I met her there. It was one of those beautiful early fall weeks when the heat had subsided, the sun was shining, and folks were still going to work at AIG and Lehman Bros.

We were still living a crazy commuter marriage and trying to re-group after my infidelity fuck-up. Our experiments in a Mistress/Slave relationship were just beginning. But the sex was very hot and we were on the market for accessories to make it even hotter.

We did a google search for sex shops and located Kiki de Montparnasse, a place that had been written up in the NYTimes a few months before. It’s always nice to have a “mission” on a trip to Soho. http://www.kikidm.com/shop/home.php

We have been in several shops over the years specializing in sex goodies and bondage equipment, But Kiki  stands out  for its high lux setting and displays,  and, of course, the high prices to go with it.  Yesterday’s blog shows its swanky window display. Inside is every bit as elegeant, with staff  decked out as if they were at Bonwit Teller. The tasteful lingerie was tempting to Mistress. And the accessories were even more amusing. Sterling Silver cock ring anyone?  Fine leather restraints? You can find all the goodies on the website.

We soon focused on the crystal phalluses. Some curved. Some straight. All with nuanced colorings and useful ribs. We adjourned later that evening to our Hotel room to try out our acquisition. I recall that Mistress was tied to the bed for the occasion. That was before she put me in my place.

But I digress.

Back in our bedroom, I slid back next to Mistress, crouching over her. And as my tongue teased her clit, I gently and slowly slid the crystal cock inside her. He hips seemed to rise to meet it as I began a gentle in and out, still licking, then sucking at the moist parts between her spread lips. A little additional upward pressure….Mistress was breathing harder now.

As compared to the power tool, the crystal cock takes a little more finesse, a little more time. It’s the difference between painting a portrait  and spray painting a wall. But things turn out the same in the end don’t they? Mistress ultimately succumbed to my manipulations, in a series of little explosions, her hips thrusting against the head parked between her legs.

“Good, Slave.”

“My pleasure, Mistress.”

I lay the crystal cock against her thigh, and took the picture above to share with you.



2 comments:

strivingforpeace said...

seriously Mick -- I can hear mine calling to me from it's box under the bed -- "sure your parents are visiting -- but you can be quiet...get me out of the box"

that's what I get for reading naughty blogs -- frustration -- Thanks man -- thanks

sfp

nilla said...

giggles @ SFP.....sooo funnah....sometimes the pleasure is multiplied by muffling oneself...trust me, sfp, this nilla knows well!

Great pic, Mick and lovely post!

nilla