HUH?

"Simone" and "Sam" have been forced to go on the Lam, after some sloppy security work exposed them to their potential "enemies". Fortunately, they've found help through the SBPP.
("Sex Bloggers Protection Program"). Follow their adventures here until its safe for them to resume their prior alter-egos.

Monday, March 1, 2010

Mistress experiences the "cruise missile"

On Sunday mornings, Mistress likes to sleep in. And what type of Slave would interfere with that sort of simple pleasure.

When Mistress finally called down stairs for me, she was groggily waking from her slumber. We spent some time in bed reading our local paper, disappointed that the Times delivery man had failed us yet again.

Then it was time for me to exploit my Sunday “switch” privileges.

Now that Mistress has taken the first steps to submit to her new Dom, Slave is a little sheepish about the full bore “tie her up and spank her” Switch. Shouldn’t that be his privilege? If I get too assertive, even on Sunday mornings, will that confuse Mistress (and Slave) about our roles?

It may take a little while to work that out, but in the meantime, at least I can write a less domineering script for our Sundays. After we took the 10 minutes or so required to scan our local rag for what passes for “news” hereabouts, I tucked the paper away and announced that Mistress was going to experience our power tool this morning: the Hitachi Magic Wand, aka, WMO (weapon of mass orgasm).

Mistress had no objection, apparently relieved that she would not be spanked. She was still a little sleepy, after all.

Instead she lay back, and allowed me to shower her with kisses, as my hand used the WMO to massage her inner thighs. As I teased and pulled on her ripe nipples with my lips and teeth, the little white bulb on the machine slid more firmly against the parts that mattered. Mistress began to squirm and moan. She was getting close, but a little too quickly for my taste …. What was the rush?

I turned the machine off. She whined a bit. We continued to fondle though, my thigh sliding over hers, allowing her to pump her sopping cunt against me a bit. Enough to keep her hot, but hardly what she needed to get her self off.

I rolled away then.

“Where are you going, Slave?”, a bit of pout in her low, sexy voice.

“Time to accessorize.”

The WMO comes with a little attachment: A blue, phallic device with a bit of a curve at the end. Sort of a cruise missile variation, aimed at a woman’s g-spot if properly targeted.

I slid it in place, and re-started my engine. Vroom.

Mistress was very very wet, by now, so it was easy to slide the churning blue invader inside her.

“How’s that feel, Mistress.”

“Ohhhhh ….good, Slave.”

The blue tip pressed inside her, as I angled the device so that the base was vibrating close to but not exactly on her clit….she was getting a little crazy now.

“Did you like it when he made you beg, Mistress?”

“Yes Slave.” She mutters through her labored breathing. “Is that OK?”

“Of course, Mistress.”

Apparently I was not providing the pressure against her clit that Mistress now demanded. Her hand shot down to the WMO gripping it over my hand, pressing it harder against herself.

“Oh no, not yet, Mistress. Aren’t I doing a good enough job?”

I pulled back on the device, denying her the pressure she sought. Mistress moaned in frustration, her hips bucking up to meet the WMO.

“You’re driving me crazy, Slave”, she whined. “Why can’t I use my hand to help down there.”

“Why don’t you squeeze your nipples, Mistress.”


She obeyed, moving her hand away from the device, sliding her well polished fingernails to her breasts, toying with them delightfully, all the while her hips churning. I accommodated her needs by pressing the buzzing tool back into her, giving her a little more of what she needed.


After she had squeezed her engorged nipple a bit more, I relented. She seemed so very desperate.

Her hand shot back down, clinging to the Magic Wand, pressing it much harder than seemed comfortable to me against herself, cunt thrusting hard against it. She had turned into a very needy little slut for me. Nice.

“Can I come now, Slave.”

“Is that what you really want, Mistress?”

“Oh ….yes.”

“Well then don’t let me stand in your way, Mistress.”

She must have been holding back a bit, as if she really felt she needed my permission. How considerate of her. Because once she got my “green flag”, she took her gyrations to yet another level. Both of our hands clung to the device, but hers took the lead. She came in an explosion that began with her head bent back, her hips thrust off the bed, and ended in a series of after shocks that left her on her back, red in the face, demanding that I fuck her.

And I was more than ready.




2 comments:

strivingforpeace said...

oh -- how very nice

and funny

I just wrote an entry yesterday about not liking the HMW --

I'm sure you both will figure out what balance you want with this new dynamic of the Dom...

sfp

strivingforpeace said...

Thanks for coming to my side to say hello as well.

I may have mentioned it before -- but I get a huge amount of traffic from the link on your site --

I think your readers are just shy to comment.

sfp