HUH?

"Simone" and "Sam" have been forced to go on the Lam, after some sloppy security work exposed them to their potential "enemies". Fortunately, they've found help through the SBPP.
("Sex Bloggers Protection Program"). Follow their adventures here until its safe for them to resume their prior alter-egos.

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy St. Patrick's Day

It's March 17th, an important day for the Irish. On your right is Slave's name sake, Michael  Collins, a hero of Irish independence,  who was gunned down for his trouble. No good turn goes unpunished. Particularly on the Emerald Isle.

Soon I will be sliding out of my work garb and into my tux, to attend a local affair for the Irish among us and all those pretenders. It's a stag affair. But nonetheless, Mistress locked me in my cage this morning. can;t be too careful.

Mistress stopped by the office a little before lunch, and allowed me to worship. It was nice to welcome her newly naked cunt to her throne here, and to feast on it.

She seems a bit uncertain about whether it looks good. From my perspective, its amazing. So very smooth, making the good parts so very accessible.

She just called. She's about to have her second encounter with her Dom. She wished me a good evening, and wondered whether I might be a little horny, wondering what she will be up to this evening.

You think?

"Are you nervous, Mistress?"

"Yes, Slave. A little. Not as much as the first time, but still...."

"Are you worried how that inspection will go..."

"Yes. wondering how long it will take."

"I am sure it will be very detailed, Mistress."

"are you OK with this Slave."



"As long as you are Mistress."

"Will you want me when you get home?"

"No doubt. I will want to worship and get all the juicy details."

"I like that part, Slave."



It will be a long night. Hanging with the Irish guys. Thinking about my Mistress.

No comments: