HUH?

"Simone" and "Sam" have been forced to go on the Lam, after some sloppy security work exposed them to their potential "enemies". Fortunately, they've found help through the SBPP.
("Sex Bloggers Protection Program"). Follow their adventures here until its safe for them to resume their prior alter-egos.

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

"Mr. Wizard" Strikes Out.

Today is my Abstinence Day, which is fitting. Mistress has two acts of Slave misfeasance to consider, based on yesterday’s activities, and every reason to withhold privileges, at least until tomorrow.

Things started nicely. After I diligently slid my steel ring on yesterday morning, I was rewarded with the opportunity to pleasure Mistress’s naked cunt with my tongue and lips, and then make love to her.

She had been under the weather Monday evening (and was still a little sickly), but generously let me have my way with her. Slave gets so much sex that going almost 24 hours without an orgasm seems like a draught. So when I did reach my point of explosion, gripped tightly at the base of my balls by the steel ring….well…zounds.

“Thank, you, Mistress.”

“You’re welcome Slave. That seemed like a big one.”

“Oh yeah….”

Soon I was off to work, cage locked on tight. It was a beautiful day here, so I came home a bit early to fit in a bike ride before family (including grandkids) arrived for dinner.

Once home, Mistress unlocked my cage. (riding a bike with that lump of steel clinging to my crotch is …challenging, to say the least.). We changed onto our biking cloths and off we went.

After our 30 minute ride, I dived into dinner prep. Vegetarian red sauce for the pasta I had planned. Lots of chopping and sautéing. Then, just before our guests were to arrive, I went up to our room to change into something less sweaty.

Well readers, what was missing here?

When I got upstairs, Mistress was dressing too, in black panties and bra. It was 6:25. Guests arriving at 6:30.

I slid out of my biking shorts, reached for my jeans.

“Did you forget something, Slave?”

Oops.

“Weren’t you going to worship this afternoon?”

“Sorry, Mistress.”

I helped her slide down those silky black panties as she sat on our bed. I slid a pillow under my aging knees, and went to work.

“I probably deserve a punishment, don’t I Mistress?”

“I believe you do.”

I still haven’t taken for granted Mistress’s smooth new look. It seems to make her juices even sweeter. And as I enjoyed her flavors, she soon was bucking against my mouth, satisfied, at least for now.

Later that evening, after the guests were gone and we were in bed, watching the latest episode of “Damages”, I mentioned to Mistress the blog I had read earlier that day from our friend “strivingforpeace” at “Peacefully Submissive.” Here it is, in case you missed it. Peacefully Submissive- M#AF88F8

Her Master, the inventive, if elusive, Mr. C, had used both a crystal cock and a Magic Wand to induce a rather dramatic effect on his devoted (and cleverly eloquent) Sub. And since we had both of those tools of delight and torment (depending on one’s approach) readily available at bed side, it seemed only right to see if we could duplicate their experiment and get the same results.

After the episode was over, I switched off the TV, and turned to Mistress. We engaged in some vanilla-ish foreplay involving some kissing, nipple sucking and fingers exploring between Mistress’s firm, smooth thighs. The pump was primed.

I rolled over, made sure the Magic Wand (aka, power tool, or WMO) was plugged in and ready. Then I pulled the crystal cock out of its elegant box.

“What are you doing, Slave.”

“Remember, the “Wand meets Wand” experiment.”

She groaned.

“You’re crazy.”

“Just trying to find new ways to drive YOU crazy, Mistress.”

She settled back, legs spread (hardly a new pose for Mistress).

I slid down between those legs, using my tongue to very gently tease her clit, while probing with the hard crystal cock to find the proper angle of attack.

“I feel something cold down there, Slave.”

“Oh, it will warm up nicely.”

And it did. Soon the firm glass phallus with its little pink ribs was sliding very smoothly in and out of her damp opening, and her hips were rising to meet the tongue that was still focused on the lightest touch against her tender little nub of flesh.

She was getting close. It was now “Wand meets Wand” time.

I disengaged my tongue, rose a bit and reached to the floor for the motorized wand.

“Uhhhh, unfair. Now what, Slave?”

Mistress was not happy with the temporary hold I had placed on her pleasure.

But I quickly found the next instrument of torment, and switched it on.

Holding the crystal cock in place, buried deep inside. I pressed the churning white ball at the end of the Power Tool against the glass bulb protruding from Mistress’s succulent “tunnel of love”.

The result was supposed to be nirvana-esque, as the vibrations were channeled along and against the glass intruder parked deep inside her.

But, no big surprise here, the subject of my experiment is wired a little differently than our friend “strivingforpeace”.

Mistress was squirming all right, but not exactly writhing with pleasure.

“Not working for me, Slave. It feels like I am stuffed with too many things.”

I took the cue, slid the crystal cock out of her, and went to work with the power tool on her neatly shaved cock.

“Ummmmm. Much better Slave.”

Soon Mistress was coming with a moan of delight, and then reaching for my fleshy and firm human cock.

“Why don’t you fuck me now Slave”, Mistress whispered, her voice clouded with post-orgasmic content.

“Patience, Mistress.”

I have learned that the best orgasms are the ones pried from Mistress when she thinks she is done.

With a little more pressure of the power tool against her squirming hips, Mistress’s grip on me loosened, and soon her head was back against the pillow, and her thighs were squeezing the device for all it was worth.

One more orgasm.

“enough….”

I pretended I did not hear her.

But after the third one, I showed some “mercy”, and took up her invitation.

But now I think you understand why Mistress means business on this Abstinence Day.

(As for the experiment, my guess is that we missed a vital part: “strivingforpeace” was tightly bound spread eagle style to the bed in her “Wand meets Wand” scenario. I may have to try this again on our Swtich Day).

1 comment:

strivingforpeace said...

lol

I was wondering if this would work for you guys as well as it did for us -- guess not.

I agree -- that being bound might have helped (plus -- unless I protest that I'm in pain or bored-- we're not likely to change course during play -- he's the boss)

but another key difference might be the construction of the crystal cock -- yours is straight with ribs -- mine has a nice little bend in it that hits that wonderful little spot.

or maybe I'm just wired differently.

Sorry Molly

sfp

PS -- thanks for the referral to my site -- too bad the past few posts are whiney girl posts instead of racy ones