HUH?

"Simone" and "Sam" have been forced to go on the Lam, after some sloppy security work exposed them to their potential "enemies". Fortunately, they've found help through the SBPP.
("Sex Bloggers Protection Program"). Follow their adventures here until its safe for them to resume their prior alter-egos.

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Another Good Part


Molly, Mick and the surly teens had a great day skiing in some fresh powder here yesterday. The fresh foot of snow was a  treat this late in the season. And though it was not a full sun day, the clouds and snow showers kept the snow fresh and light. Now the clouds have blown off and it’s time to smear on the sun screen.

But back to my accounting of Mistress many lovely attributes ….

Another good part to mention is Mistress’s bottom: firm from all that bike riding, yet delightfully soft and smooth to the touch. No droops or sags. Flawless skin. It’s definitely one of her premier attributes.

“Sweet ass” is a phrase used by one of you in a recent comment. Mistress blushed a bit when I read that one to her. She knows it is a desirable feature, but never minds a little outside affirmation.

And Mistress’s recent waxing makes it all the more alluring. The photo above is a “before” shot, from one of our switch moments, after Mistress had a good spanking that reddened her ass a bit. You can detect just a bit of soft downy fur, sprouting between her legs.

No more. Now when she directs me to sidle up against her at bed time, my naked cock slides between her cheeks to discover a smooth, soft little piece of heaven. Sometimes it’s hard to just nod off under those taxing circumstances.

Her bottom takes a spanking, or cropping well too. Of course it’s best to tie her down for those “switch” moments. When I do she squirms sensuously  as I discipline her, with only a bit of whining thrown in.

So far, Mistress has reported only one spanking at the hands of Sir M. She was “punished” for failing to follow her explicit directions when it came to the removal of all that pubic fur.

“Did he punish you, Mistress.”

“Yes, Slave. He spanked me a little. I think he liked me naked that way, but said I was bad for not following his instructions.”

“How did it feel to be spanked by someone other than me, Mistress.”

“Humiliating, Slave.”

“Did it hurt?”

“Yes….but I think you have spanked me harder.”

“Did it turn you on, Mistress.”

“Yes, very much, Slave.”

(Of course, that’s when Slave’s imagination takes off. Argh.)

I suspect it won’t be the last time Sir M will have to give Mistress a good spanking. She will be a challenging student when it comes to   teaching obedience and submission.

All this reflection on Mistress’s bottom and spanking may be good timing. Today is our traditional switch day.  I feel a spanking coming on.

No comments: