HUH?

"Simone" and "Sam" have been forced to go on the Lam, after some sloppy security work exposed them to their potential "enemies". Fortunately, they've found help through the SBPP.
("Sex Bloggers Protection Program"). Follow their adventures here until its safe for them to resume their prior alter-egos.

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Readers Weigh in on Mistress's "Transgression"

Earlier this week, Mistress got an email from her Dom with some instructions for their St. Patrick’s Day “appointment”.

She normally had sported a generous “bush”. Nothing too wild or wooly. But there was hair there.

In an apparent effort to bend her a bit to his will – leave his mark on her so to speak – her Dom told her to trim that bush. He wanted a V-shaped racing stripe. And nothing more.

When Mistress shared the email with me, and asked me to help her accomplish this assignment, it produced a bit of a mess, and some very hot sex. We were both following his order, I suppose.

Then things got a little more interactive. Our friend M from out west saw our posting (and the photo of Mistress’s fur partially covered with shaving cream). He told us that he and his Domme/Wife get Brazilian waxes on a regular basis and find it oh so sexy.

Within a few hours, Mistress was inspired to make an appointment for said waxing. She clearly was into the game and wanted to please her new Dom. And of course her desire to please gave me a thrill too.

But when I returned home that evening, Mistress was a little sheepish. As I knelt for worship time, and she dropped her panties, I learned why: she was completely bare down there. A very, very sexy look. But no “racing stripe”.

Ooops.

“I told them I wanted the full wax, Slave, like M said.”

“I guess you were supposed to tell them about the racing stripe, Mistress.”

I was on my knees, munching by now. Very tasty and wonderfully accessible. It took a while for us to refocus on our conversation.

When we did, it went like this:

“Do you think you will be in trouble with the Dom, Mistress?”

“Maybe, Slave.”

“You may be punished, you know…”

“Hmmm….not sure what I think about that.”

I wondered if Mistress was actually asking to be punished with this little test. She is one to take a little license. She’s definitely a “Give her an inch, and she will take a mile” type of girl.

When I floated this transgression to M via email, he had his own take on what might happen when her Dom discovered the error of her ways:

Ok I'll put on my top hat (so to speak.) Of course he will be thrilled, but act very displeased. I suspect the conversation will go just about (exactly?) like this...

"Why you shameless little slut. I gave you specific instructions to do a simple task.

Reach down and spread your cunt open.

Wider! What is that? I can see it's your bare private parts. Why are they bare?.

NO it’s bare because you are a undisciplined little slut. You got herself all hot and bothered thinking about bare pussy. Yes-- and you decided to titillate yourself while away from me. How many times did you masturbate thinking about this little stunt?

I'll twist your nipple off unless you tell me the truth.

TEN OR TWENTY TIMES?

You horny undisciplined little slut! I'm going to blister your bare bottom.

You think it’s so hot to lock your husband’s cock in a cage. You have 20 times less control than he does. From now on I'm going to control that needy little cunt of yours. Your days of playing with yourself are over. After I finish using your cunt tonight I'm going to lock it up.

Yes you should be scared. I won't tolerate unauthorized masturbation. It's very unlady like. You will need my permission every time you orgasm from now on. Is that clear slave?

Get up on the bed on all fours, and press your tits on the mattress. Reach back and pull your bottom wide open. Look at you..... you should be ashamed of yourself. Yes, that's a stiff, hard, cock rubbing on that bare little cunt and asshole. You should see yourself (you are quite a sight).

Still happy with your little stunt? I'm going to take this belt to your bare bottom until you can't sit down for a week. You can beg all you want I'll will whip your bottom until I am satisfied you have learned your lesson. Then I'm going to use your holes as many times as I like......

Oh look, that makes you wet. How cute.”

As you can tell, M got a bit carried away in his disciplinary measures. Under his wife’s thumb as he is, he clearly needs some time on Top.

We received another message from an anonymous “Domme” who must be a lurker, but who came out of the shadows long enough to share the following:

“So I read your blog today. I would not have been pleased at all about Molly’s not having followed the instructions, had I been the Domme. Slaves do not take it upon themselves to improve upon their instructions in the thought that it might make the dom/me happy. They just follow the instructions. And carelessness in following instructions is equally unacceptable. … I'd have to think of a suitable punishment too.....a spanking is wholly inappropriate for that.”

Another correspondent suggested that Mistress may want to give her Dom a “heads up”, rather than surprise him at her unveiling.


“I don't know her dom --but I recommend a confession prior to the appointment with him -- rather than surprising him

sure -- it'll give him time to come up with something diabolical -- but it will also diffuse the situation

I wonder if he has a sense of humor....”

As it turns out, Mistress says she was reprimanded, and was told to print out the instructions the next time and hand them to her “waxer”. She received a spanking, though she says that it was not too hard to bear. No doubt she was so aroused at the time that her senses may have betrayed her. But her bottom was not red as far as I could tell when she got home that evening.

I am not sure what lesson Mistress has learned from this experience. Will she try to be more scrupulous in following instructions? Or will she test him some more to in hopes of getting the punishment she deserves?



1 comment:

nilla said...

I'm in the same boat as Mistress...i want to test Sir...and yet he has PROMISED dire consequences should i do so with the intent of testing.

honest mistakes are acceptable...pure dereliction? not.

as in..."nilla, you won't sit comfortably for at least 10 days, and the bruises may take a month to fade"

gulp.