HUH?

"Simone" and "Sam" have been forced to go on the Lam, after some sloppy security work exposed them to their potential "enemies". Fortunately, they've found help through the SBPP.
("Sex Bloggers Protection Program"). Follow their adventures here until its safe for them to resume their prior alter-egos.

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Taunted

Mistress has been taunting her Slave lately.

Taunting me about her right to share her body with whomever she pleases. To take (or be taken by) other men. To suck their cocks, whether at her own initiative or at their command.

When I wrote it into the contract (yes, it was my crazy idea), It was to show the extent to which I was prepared to surrender control to my Mistress. Here is the language:

4. Mistress has the right to engage in other relationships with men or women, of whatever nature, without obtaining additional consent from the Slave. Such relationships may include “vanilla” relationships, her taking or training of additional slaves, or her submission to other men or women.


The point was that Mistress had certain rights that her Slave did not have. I hoped that this would show Mistress my devotion to her, and that I wanted her to have absolute power over both my body and her own.

It was not until Mistress had her little cyber flirtation with an old college lover in the Fall that we discovered that the notion of Mistress taking another lover was a strange turn on not just for her, but for me too. I won’t bore you loyal readers with the amateur psychology of it all. But the thought and the talk of it makes things happen down there. Believe me.

Mistress has been encouraged to tell me when someone flirts with her, or when she comes into contact with a man (or occasional woman) who makes sparks fly.

And she does.

Of course, there is now her part time Dom. She lets me know when she sends him an email to set up or adjust their next scheduled meeting. Or if he responds with a comment about how he is looking forward to seeing her. ( I am sure he is, since Mistress stripped of her cloths and dripping with desire is quite a sight).

When she sucks my cock, I can’t help wondering: is she imagining doing the same for him, or any of the other guys who have hit her radar screen of late. And if I ask her that, she coyly suggests that it’s none of my business. That I should just enjoy her attention as long as I have it.


On Friday, Mistress had an appointment downtown with a ‘business contact.” He is a a poobah from a local family that owns some primo real estate and controls a well known sports franchise. I was hoping she would stop by for some worship after what turned out to be a lengthy meeting. But she called on her way home, saying that she could not visit because a surly teen needed some mommy-ing.

“How was your meeting, Mistress?”

“Excellent, Slave. He’s an interesting man.”

There was that little taunt when she said it.

“Oh….? Please explain, Mistress.”

“Well you like me to tell you when men flirt, don’t you, Slave.”

Of course ….and was he flirting?”

“Let’s just say that the meeting lasted longer than I expected. We talked about all sorts of things ….and the way he looked at me…One can tell.”

“And what did you think of him, Mistress?”

“Interesting, Slave. He’s a few years younger than me, but ….”

She was leaving it unsaid: the fact that she could imagine the two of them together was turning her on, and turning me on too.

Of course, my cage was locked on tight, and the surge of blood to my cock and balls had me squirming. I had to stand to ease the discomfort.

Later, when I was home, I quickly offered to worship my Mistress. And it seemed she was already quite ready for my tongue.






No comments: