HUH?

"Simone" and "Sam" have been forced to go on the Lam, after some sloppy security work exposed them to their potential "enemies". Fortunately, they've found help through the SBPP.
("Sex Bloggers Protection Program"). Follow their adventures here until its safe for them to resume their prior alter-egos.

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

And Slave's Sentence Is...

Mistress received some interesting input on the question of “to cage” or “not to cage” from some of our devoted readers. You can see three comments below Sunday’s entry. And we got some emails to our BigLove1963@gmail address as well.

There was a general consensus that Slave deserves to be locked up for the 48 hours or so that Mistress will be off in the Big Apple. But there was at least one contrarian view, from the female half (the domme) of our friends from the West. Her husband/sub reports:

“I was surprised she votes for no cage. She says it will be harder to keep your hands off yourself when free. She says its a good chance to impress Molly, if you can keep your hands out of you pants. ....but also a good chance to screw up and earn yourself a very sound punishment. B says either way Jennifer will be happy and have fun at your expense. B says as long as Mick is strictly prohibited from talking to, seeing, texting , etc. the evil one. If that can't be done with 100% certainty, Then B says lock him up tight and keep the key!”

An interesting perspective. But Mistress chooses not to take that risk with her cock.

Some of you thought that it might be a tad too risky for Molly to jet off with the key. True. I could get called to a meeting where a metal detector must be circumnavigated. And there is always the “medical emergency” scenario. And I suppose its possible Mistress might want to see me toy with myself via video chat. (That’s happened before). So she will hide the key somewhere that she can direct me to in the event of an “emergency”.

Yesterday was a bit of a dry run. Mistress had a conference to attend in our state capitol for “International Women’s Day”. Various seminars with a lot of women she referred to as “Ellen Jamesion’s” (you literary types will get the reference, but the general thrust is “pissy feminists”). Next year, Mistress might want to give a seminar on taking charge of the men in your life at this conference. Eyes would open.

In any event, she had to hit the road early and we did not have time for our morning rituals. She made sure to lock my cage though. During the day we texted and emailed back and forth. I sent her my morning entry via email, which she commented on (“Hot. Hot. Hot., Slave”). She also copied me on a smutty email to her New Dom confirming their next appointment, just to taunt me a bit.

“You will grovel for me tonite, Slave.”

Of course, Mistress”.

I was a bit frustrated at that thought, and my cock perked up, poking against its metal confines.

It was after 8:30 pm by the time we both found ourselves home together. A long day without release for us. Mistress packed for her trip. I read the paper and checked up on our twitter and facebook friends.

Finally Mistress settled into bed. Ready for worship.

“Would you like to unlock the cage, Mistress?”

“Hmmm. I suppose we could just leave it on ….give you a head start on this week’s abstinence program.”

My jaw dropped. I was not quite ready for that news.

She giggled.

“No. I want the cock tonite, Slave.”

She unlocked me.

A reprieve.

Until this morning, that is.



We were both up early. Mistress made sure I woke her in time to service her before she headed for the airport. And I was allowed to take her as well, though my hard steel ring was already on.

After my cage was locked, Mistress took the picture linked to this entry.

“Those who voted for the cage should be able to see the decision I made, Slave.”

I guess I am lucky I was not required to drop my undies for this photo.



No comments: