HUH?

"Simone" and "Sam" have been forced to go on the Lam, after some sloppy security work exposed them to their potential "enemies". Fortunately, they've found help through the SBPP.
("Sex Bloggers Protection Program"). Follow their adventures here until its safe for them to resume their prior alter-egos.

Monday, March 8, 2010

Mistress Gets A Taste of the Crop


The attached photo best sets the stage for what happened Sunday morning when Slave got to exercise his weekly switch privileges.

Mistress has gotten a bit more assertive this week – Slave has been teased, tortured with denial, and thwacked a few times, before a nice ass fucking on Saturday. So it seemed only fair that when the tables were turned on Sunday morning, that Mistress should get a taste of her own medicine.

Her hands were cuffed and attached together, in front. I used leather cuffs to connect her ankles. Laying across our bed, Mistress was going no where.

I then retrieved our crop and used it to give her lovely bottom a nice red glow.

I must say that Mistress takes her medicine much more sanguinely than I do. I squirm and whine. She seems to get into a meditative state of mind, as she absorbs the blows. Am I just too light handed? Or is she just a better slave?

It’s hard to resist Mistress’s bottom, so I intermittently used my hands to rub and fondle her, dipping a finger in to confirm that she was very wet. Mistress likes exploring the sub zone.

As I resumed using the crop on her, I asked her if she thought her new Dom would spank her as her training resumes.

“Yes, Slave, I think he will.”

“Do you like the crop or a hand spanking better, Mistress?”

“I …don’t know, Slave….” She squirmed and moaned a bit as I slapped her reddened bottom a few more times.

At that point I felt I had pressed my advantage as far as was safe. I knew Mistress might remember if I abused my privileges the next time she had me at her mercy.

So I set the crop aside, and slid down on the bed next to Mistress. Then I reached for our Magic Wand (aka WMO).

“What are you doing now too me Slave?”

“What do you think?”

“Ohhh….the power tool.”

Mistress likes this part.

Still bound. At my mercy. Knowing that she can only lay back and “suffer” at the pace I set.

I slid the switch to “low”, and began wedging the humming tool between her legs from behind.

Mistress’s ankles were still tightly bound. Limiting her ability to part her legs. So it took a bit of wrangling to bring the churning white head of the device into contact with the parts that counted.

Mistress’s body began to rock up and down, the muscles of her bottom getting very rigid. All that spinning and biking pay off. She was straining to find the right angle that would end her torment.

And of course I was in no hurray at all to help her find it.

Mistress grew increasingly frustrated, as her rocking intensified. She was humping the bed, trying to spread her legs as best she could with her ankles connected, hoping to capture between her thighs the white bulb at the end of device to use it for her own erotic purpose.

All the while I was cooing into her ears, asking her to speculate about how her new Dom would handle her frustration in this setting. Much more cruelly? Time will tell.

Finally, Mistress found the angle and pressure that got her over the edge. She moaned into her pillow, her body vibrating as earnestly as the little device that got her there. As  I slid the machine free and switched it off, Mistress collapsed against the bed, seemingly exhausted.

I let her rest a bit, my hand stroking that sadly red bottom, listening to Mistress’s breathing get back to normal.

Then I freed her ankles, helping her slide her legs apart.

Of course, I was more than ready for her, and slid on top, taking her from behind.

I asked Mistress to consider whether her new Dom planned to access her this way, as I slid into her, inch by inch. Her bottom rewarded me with those little squirms. Her breathing quickened again.

“I …. don’t know, Slave.”


“Well he’d be missing something, Mistress.”

She came again for me then.

Excellent way to start a Sunday.








No comments: