HUH?

"Simone" and "Sam" have been forced to go on the Lam, after some sloppy security work exposed them to their potential "enemies". Fortunately, they've found help through the SBPP.
("Sex Bloggers Protection Program"). Follow their adventures here until its safe for them to resume their prior alter-egos.

Thursday, March 18, 2010

HNT /Spaired


Only a short posting this am, dear readers. It was a late night here in the heartland, with me stuck with a bunch of rowdy Irishmen in tuxedos, while Mistress displayed and submitted herself wantonly to her Dom.

On my way to the big event I texted Mistress to let her know I was headed out, and added “are you being slutty, Mistress.”

Sometime later I received her response.

“Of course, Slave.” 

Argh.

Some of you were concerned about how he would handle her failure to follow some rather clear instructions about the trimming of her “bush”. He wanted a racing stripe. Mistress’s waxer took it all off. Oops.

I speculated that Mistress may have been asking for a punishment. And she did receive a bit of a spanking, she reports.  But not too hard.  Or for too long. Instead, he seemed to be taken by the “nary a hair” look. And who wouldn’t be. But he did suggest that she print out the instructions the next time.

Argh.

I learned of this and other details after I stripped off the tux, and knelt to worship her.

“Do I taste different, Slave.”

She was referring to her well used cunt.

Hmmmm? I savored the flavors, like “chewing” a  musky Cab.

  Well, yes, you do Mistress.”

I listened to her story. My cock growing harder which each twist and turn.

There would be more questions later.

No comments: