HUH?

"Simone" and "Sam" have been forced to go on the Lam, after some sloppy security work exposed them to their potential "enemies". Fortunately, they've found help through the SBPP.
("Sex Bloggers Protection Program"). Follow their adventures here until its safe for them to resume their prior alter-egos.

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Slave's update after 24 hours in the cage....


So far I have survived Mistress’s business foray to the Big Apple with only a minor level of discomfort.

Before she headed for the airport she locked me away. I focused on work, though heard from her occasionally through the day. It was not really much different than a typical work day for me, though there was no mid-day worship opportunity.

Mistress was at a Board meeting, then a reception at a nearby club attended by some “almost A list” celebrities. So while Mistress was schmoozing with  former Oscar and Tony award nominees (I can’t name names because that might blow Mistress’s cover) I was back home making gnocchi for the teens and helping the junior surly with a school essay (she claims the computer at school has no spell check, does that make sense?).

I did go for a bike ride before dinner. It was challenging to wedge myself up on the seat (which I have raised pretty high) with all this metal wrapped around my balls and cock. It went smoothly enough except for the up hill part. The angle made things a little pinchy down there. So I stood as I pumped a bit more than normal.

On my ride, I did encounter Mistress’s Mother (is there a title for that?) walking her dogs. (This is a small town).I chatted her up a bit, and could not help but wonder what she would thing of her daughter’s new “assertiveness”.

Mistress found her way back to her room around 10 pm. She reported a bit of flirting, but she apparently planned to sleep alone.

“Does that disappoint you, Slave?”

“Of course not, Mistress. The point of you having the right to “mess around” is that it’s your right. Your body. You can use it however you want. I just like to hear about it when you choose to use that right.”

“Exactly, Slave”.

She directed me to take a photo with my computer of my caged cock and email it to her. Sort of a check up. And I did. “Hot” she responded.

I am not the world’s soundest sleeper, particularly when sleeping without Mistress. Having her there next to me to press up against at night is the best way to get me relaxed and zoned out.  So I tossed and turned a bit, listened to Jon Stewart try to make sense of some nasty guy allied with Liz “don’t call me Joe” Cheney. Not relaxing at all.

After I drifted off, I woke up a few times as my cock involuntarily tried to “stretch its legs”. This little trap is not so bad when things are relaxed down there. But if the blood begins to flow and is trapped. Ouch. It takes some mental gymnastics to cool things down and get  back to a comfortable level of restraint.

Now I am up and will give Mistress her morning wake up call. As you can imagine I will be anxious to please her and win my release when she makes it home this evening.

Praying for no LGA rain or wind delays.

No comments: