HUH?

"Simone" and "Sam" have been forced to go on the Lam, after some sloppy security work exposed them to their potential "enemies". Fortunately, they've found help through the SBPP.
("Sex Bloggers Protection Program"). Follow their adventures here until its safe for them to resume their prior alter-egos.

Thursday, March 25, 2010

HNT/ Denied for the Day

Those of you out there who get locked in a cage for a few days or even weeks at a time (or who claim that you do to fascinate your readers) will have no sympathy for my whining about a day of denial.

But keep in mind that the last few weeks Mistress has been rather permissive with respect to my Abstinence Days. Part of it may be that her "engagements" with her new Dom landed on a Tuesday or Wednesday, and she probably was feeling a need to sooth me a bit. Or just wanted yet another hard cock. But this week their schedules got twisted, so no "date". And on Tuesday (as reported here) I messed up a bit.

So Mistress was determined to hold me to my vow of chastity for the day. And she taunted a bit along the way.

When I came up our bedroom in the morning, steel ring already at the base of my cock and balls, Mistress allowed me to worship her after my shower. And she gave my cock a nice stroking, before suggesting it was time for me to put the cage on and get to work. Argh. Hard to pull away and face the day in that state.

When I got home, a little late, from a political fundraiser, we had time for me to worship her before we prepared dinner. And I did some of my best work, kneeling and sucking, her parts teased out between my teeth. I flattered her with comments about how sweet she tasted without all that fur to obstruct her juices or my acces to them.

AS I tried to please her, She seemed distracted by the voice of her old boss, now a U.S. Senator, who was whining on Olberman about mean GOP tactics in the Senate. But I finally was able to distract her with some skillful use of my lips and tongue long enough for her to have a pleasant little orgasm. Then another one.

But when I was done, and queried about the removal of my cage?

"We can do that later Slave."

Ouch.

Around 10 pm as we were fading away, I rose from the bed and she noticed that my cage was still on.

"Oh, dear. I guess I forgot about that, didn't I, Slave."

I think her symparthy was ALMOST sincere.

I walked over to her side of the bed and she picked up her little key and unlocked me.

'Thank you, Mistress."

I was allowed to service her once more before sleep, this time with fingers sliding between thighs squeezed tightly together.

Was I to be rewarded?

She rolled over, instructed me to press my cock between her ass cheeks, now so very smooth and tempting after her waxing.

"Good night, Slave."

Argh.

Hope she is not too disappointed when she learns there was no way I could get that ring over tightly contracted balls this morning. That's what happens after a day of denial.

1 comment:

Chastized Husband said...

Nice post. Hope you take a minute and look at my blog. It would be nice to form a group of people with similar experiences.