HUH?

"Simone" and "Sam" have been forced to go on the Lam, after some sloppy security work exposed them to their potential "enemies". Fortunately, they've found help through the SBPP.
("Sex Bloggers Protection Program"). Follow their adventures here until its safe for them to resume their prior alter-egos.

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Some of the Good Parts

Mick and Molly arrived with the surly teens to a gentle spring snow storm here at our undisclosed location on the edge of the Sangre de Christo Mountains. The scene was more White Christmas than Spring Break, but very lovely.

This week I am going to kick back a bit from blogging. But I know our faithful followers will expect occassional updates. And I don't want to disapoint.

This week's focus will be on Mistress's delicious body. Like the overworked football coach pouring over the video tape before a big game, I will try to "break it down" into all the wonderful component parts, with appropriate illustraions, of course.

Let's start with those full and firm breasts, depicted to the right.

Mistress sometimes complains that I do not appreciate them enough.

"You don't mention my breasts much in the blog, Slave. Don't you like them?"

Well of course I do. I like their soft, creamy texture. Even when she was a bit overly tanned during our Florida days, her breasts were usually spared and remained very soft and smooth.

When I press my face against them, or use my lips and tongue to stimulate those firm nipples, the taste and scent can drive me crazy with desire for her.

And if properly stimulated, those breasts can create some delicious effects.

We were making gentle, no rush, love here last night in our cozy bedroom, after a long day of work and travel. I was atop  mistress, slowly sliding into her, pressing myself against the apex of those strong sexy thighs (oops, need to focus here....breasts, Mick, breasts!). I used my fingers to gently, then more firmly squeze both nipples simultaneaously. I could swear that Mistress breathing quickened,  and, much sooner than I had expected, she had one of those slow motion orgasms that suddenly had her thrusting against me and moaning into my ear.

"Did you like that, Mistress."

"Of course, Slave."

"There's more to come..."

And there was. High altitude sex (it's 7500 ft. here) requires pacing.

Of course, when (gently) cross examined, Mistress readily confirms that her Dom, Sir M, is also quite taken by her breasts.

"He went crazy on them Slave. Sqeezing, pinching."

"Did you like that Mistress"

"Oh...Yes, Slave", this was said in a dreamy, langorous voice one evening as we were fucking hard, making me wonder what thoughts, memories I had triggered.

Oh yes, I do like your breasts, Mistress. And apparently I am not the only one.

No comments: