HUH?

"Simone" and "Sam" have been forced to go on the Lam, after some sloppy security work exposed them to their potential "enemies". Fortunately, they've found help through the SBPP.
("Sex Bloggers Protection Program"). Follow their adventures here until its safe for them to resume their prior alter-egos.

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Thwacked

Interesting and positive development: Mistress is getting more pro-active in expressing her disappointment in her Slave, and taking appropriate disciplinary measures.

Yesterday morning I did not have my writing Muse. Our recently turned 18 surly teen decided she had the right to spend the night at her boyfriend’s off campus apartment. Without permission. Actually, contrary to direction. It was a test, I suppose.

So when I woke up at 6 am or so and discovered that she was not in her bed and the car she was using was not in the driveway ….well, you parents out there can imagine what my reaction was. And my mood was not conducive to breezy, insouciant erotica of the type that she and our cadre of readers have come to expect.

Of course, that did not prevent us from enjoying ourselves between the sheets later in the morning, once we discovered that our daughter was safe (it took calling the boyfriend’s number … at least he was smart enough to know that she needed to check in or face the consequences).

But as I was dressing for a bike ride, Mistress told me that I was going to be punished.

“Why Mistress?”

“You’ll hear all about it …. Now come here”.

My pants were already off. She grabbed a fabric belt, told me to put my hands behind my back, and wrapped them together, tying a knot that would hold long enough for her purposes (not hat I would try to escape).

She picked up her long wooden shoe horn, thwacking me a dozen times. Ouch.

In the process she explained why I was being punished …. Some snarky comments, that morning, and, of course, my “incomplete” homework assignment.

My bottom stung. But I had learned my lesson. And I think it’s helpful to Mistress to externalize rather than brood about any slights of the type that had clearly irritated her ….By leaving my bottom red she had been able to get a few things off her chest. That allowed us to move on with a “clean slate”. And we did.

But before we were done, she picked up her I-phone and snapped the picture above.

“Post that tomorrow, Slave.”

“Ick. Embarrarassing, Mistress. Who wants to see some old guy’s red butt.”

“Your humiliation to our on line friends is part of the punishment, Slave.”

“Yes, Mistress.”

So there you have it. My lumpy, reddened butt. No sarcastic comments, please.

*******************************************

Later that afternoon, after bikes were ridden, errands were done and a bit of a nap, Mistress told me to fetch her strap-on.

“It’s been too long, Slave”

And maybe she was right. This is an exercise that tends to put me in my place. Maybe my snarkiness this week had to do with a Slave that had not been reminded his place more directly by his Mistress.

Taking me from behind also reminds Mistress that she has full control over me when she chooses to exercise it.

I dutifully retrieved Mistress’s harness and dido. After she was kitted up, she slid into bed next to me. I was already naked, and I helped her out of a tight black T-shirt and sports bra, giving me free access to those lovely breasts and sensitive nipples.

We fondled, sucked and slithered against one another for a while, building our arousal. Mistress grip on my cock assured her that I was more than ready. And my fingers told me just how wet and aroused Mistress had become.

“We can just fuck if you want Mistress.”

While I was not reluctant to be fucked in the ass ….I actually had been missing it … When the time comes there is always a bit of dread. It’s still hard for Mr. Type A to suck it up, roll over, spread my legs and submit to Mistress’s assault.

“Oh no, Slave. While I do want that cock …. And will have it after I am done …You really do want me to fuck you this way, admit it….”

“Ah ….yes … I suppose I do , Mistress.”

Mistress was lubing her little tool, and shared some of the baby oil gell with me. I did my own lubing with a finger, making myself ready for her.

“Of course you do, Slave. Now get into position.”

I rolled over, slid a pillow under my hips, giving Mistress the angle of attack that pleases her.

Mistress is getting good at this. She easily found her target, and drove into me.

This time I was the one doing the groaning, and once she established her rhythm, my ass was rising to meet her. I had become her cozy receptacle.


After a few minutes, Mistress thrusts become more erratic, and manic, and then she let out one of those groans from deep in her chest that told me she had come from her exertions. She gave me a few more tantalizing thrusts, then pulled away, sliding off her belt, and settling down next to me on the bed.

“Enough, Slave?”

“Yes, Mistress. More than enough.”

I was instructed to insert my white probe, and return to her. It reminds me of where she had been, and adds to the rigidity of an already quite hard cock.

Mistress likes a good fucking after taking me that way. And I was quite desperate to accommodate her.









No comments: