HUH?

"Simone" and "Sam" have been forced to go on the Lam, after some sloppy security work exposed them to their potential "enemies". Fortunately, they've found help through the SBPP.
("Sex Bloggers Protection Program"). Follow their adventures here until its safe for them to resume their prior alter-egos.

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Trimmed


Sunday was a busy day here for Mick and Molly.

I ended yesterday’s entry at the conclusion of our Switch ritual. And I appreciated the warm comments from some faithful followers. But things got a bit edgier not much later that day….

We bundled up for a long bike ride – the early spring did not last long here in River City. When we arrived home, I was heading to the shower,  planning on my weekly visit to my annoying, elderly Mother across town. As I emerged from the shower, I saw Mistress sitting on our bed, looking up from her laptop.  Pensive.

“Well, Slave, I got some instructions from the Dom for our meeting on Wednesday.”

Hmmm.

“And what are they, Mistress.”

“Maybe you should look.”

I peered over her shoulder. And well, Blushed a bit. Started to stiffen.

Mistress’s directions involved a very precise trimming of her “bush”. He was looking for a “racing stripe”,  v-shaped, with the wider section up top.  Then there was a parting comment about his longing for her soft lips on his cock.

“What do you think, Mistress?”

“I think you should help me do this today, Slave.”

“OK. (gulp) …., happily Mistress.”



Mistress was up from the bed now, and clung to me. Grinding a bit. Kissing. It was pretty obvious to me that the Dom’s email had lit some type of fuse that was burning with a purpose.

And here I was, with a scheduled visit to “Mom”.

“I think I want you now, Slave.”

And of course I wanted her. But I am boringly responsible and knew that I better get dressed, over to my Mother’s condo, and back ASAP. Somehow I extricated myself from Mistress’s embrace and raced off. Though I must say that as I chatted with Mother about her week’s annoyances, it was hard not to think about my upcoming engagement with a razor, and how steamy Mistress had become at the thought of surrendering her grooming prerogatives to another guy.

By the time I arrived home I was in a high state of anticipation. As it turned out, Molly’s mother had stopped by while I was gone, but the coast was now clear. Even the teens were off, exploiting their driving privileges.

We quickly agreed to defer some tax return work we both had planned and adjourn to the bedroom.  The email was re-opened to make sure we got his instructions right (or was it because Mistress wanted to re-read that “lips on cock” line one more time?)

I spread a towel on the bed. Retrieved a new razor and some scissors, and unearthed a can of shaving cream.

This was my first foray into pubic grooming. And Mistress warned me to be very careful. Of course, the last thing I wanted to do was nick Mistress’s delicate parts.

I began at the edges, trimming with the scissors, then taking off the stubble with the razor. It was delicate work. And I must say Mistress’s not so subtle squirming did not help with the required precision.

“I think I really need an orgasm, Slave”, she whispered, as I went about my work.

“Patience, Mistress. We want to make sure he’s pleased, don’t we?”

I used a finger to gently part her lips and discovered just how wet and ready she was. That evoked a subtle moan and quiver. Mistress’s eyes were closed when I looked up at her.  This had become a form or torture that was every bit as much fun as that morning’s switch.

Of course, I was getting more than a little horny myself. I tried to focus on the task at hand. Using a wet cloth to wipe away the shaving cream a few times to make sure that the required design was taking shape.

The thought of his initial inspection, to see if she had followed his instructions, was a bit excruciating. And I wondered what sort of punishment might be inflicted if he was displeased.

I finished up the job as best I could, thinking that we might re-visit the next day to tie up any “loose hairs”. Cleaning Mistress off one last time I settled my head between her legs.

What I discovered was a much clearer path to the promised land. Without all that fur, Mistress’s lips and clit were there for me to exploit more directly.  And my tongue stretched out for its first taste of the new landscape. Wonderful. Why hadn’t we done this sooner?

But Mistress was not looking for the light, teasing touch at this point.

She had been agitated and aroused for the last 3 hours. Ever since she had popped open that incendiary email.

“Would you like me to deploy the power tool, Mistress?”

“Yes, Slave.”  Wow. Twice in one day. That’s a new one.

It was still plugged in at the side of the bed.  I switched it on. No teasing or taunting this time. I went straight for the newly trimmed territory. Within moments, Mistress’s head was thrown back, her hips were pumping against the buzzing device. As my mouth clung to her right nipple, her hand reached down to press the Magic Wand even harder against her cunt. Then she exploded against it. At last.

And she was more than happy to let me take my turn at her. I recall her commenting on how hard my cock was, but I don’t remember much more than my own satisfying explosion a few minutes later. We both collapsed on the bed. A nap ensued. Very nice.

Later that day, after the bits of hair were swept away from our bed, Mistress told me she had sent a brief email response to the Dom:

“Mission accomplished”.

Let’s hope he’s satisfied. Too.






1 comment:

strivingforpeace said...

So -- you may want to warn Molly -- that shaved -- makes the skin in general very sensitive. Mr. C likes to administer spankings on that newly shaved skin --

very intense

or

you could keep that info to yourself for next switch day.

sfp