HUH?

"Simone" and "Sam" have been forced to go on the Lam, after some sloppy security work exposed them to their potential "enemies". Fortunately, they've found help through the SBPP.
("Sex Bloggers Protection Program"). Follow their adventures here until its safe for them to resume their prior alter-egos.

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Clear Cutting

Mick and Molly have enjoyed striking up some conversations with a variety of our readers. You add some perspective and egg us on. So in some ways this blog has become interactive. We hope that we inspire you us as much as you have inspired us.


Our friend M from out West has been particularly enthusiastic of late in sharing some adventures of his own. Here is what he said after Monday’s posting with a picture of Mistress tied to our bed:

“The switch day pictures are always my favorites, because they always feature Molly's beauitful ass. I must still have a lot more of the dom in me than I admit.

B had a long "conversation" with me over her lap this morning about toping from the bottom. She claims I so it all the time and she doesn't approve. She claims I am still very dominant. She used her hairbrush harder than she ever has to drive home this failing on my part. She said "you don't like this spanking at all do you slave." MO MAMM!!! She said good and proceeded to spank longer and harder. I was pleading and begging her to stop promising to never be dominant again.. She totally ignored me and just kept blistering my bare bottom. B doesn't believe in safe words for spanking and I don't have one. As she says, “wouldn't be a real spanking If I could stop it...would it slave??? “

She then had me get her "huge blue cock". I really is very big 8 inches long and 6 inches around. B said a good long hard fucking may be just the ticket to make me more submissive. She fucked me VERY hard and VERY long. After she came as many times as she wanted she made me "service her bottom." She said that was another good submissive act for her slave to do to reinforce his submission. WOW what a morning. She finally allowed her slave to fuck her and get some relief!.

I'm in love! The harder she uses me the more I love her??? Take care M “

But yesterday, Mistress may have taken that inspiration thing a bit too far. As mentioned yesterday, her new Dom had given her some very specific instructions about how he wanted her bush trimmed before their next encounter (which is this evening). His instructions called for a thin racing stripe of hair running from the top of her lips toward her belly button, a little wider at the top than at the bottom.

We had some “fun” (as described in yesterday’s post) complying with his instructions, and I thought we had done a pretty good job. Later yesterday, M wrote back describing how he and his wife/ Domme get Brazilian waxes to deal with these issues:

“Yes, I think I have told you guys I have been shaving and more reciently getting brazialian waxs for several years. B gets waxed once a month,,, not brazialian but pretty short and close. Its FUCKING HOT. I couldn't reccomend it more highly. Not that you guys need any more way to make yourselves hot..”

Well, Mistress had a little extra time on her hands yesterday, so inspired by M and no doubt anxious to impress her Dom, she made an appointment for late yesterday afternoon. She was going for the wax, a first for her. When I passed that on to M he had some suggestions on what to ask for:

“I think [the Dom] will LOVE it! I think you will too. Most important I think Molly will be very pleased. FYI Molly in... "waxing terms" I would recommend the complete Brazilian including the butt crack and just leave a short triangle right over the genitals. Have them take all the hair to each side of the labia, and all of it from around the anus. HOT. you will love it!”

Well I passed these instructions on, and Mistress was off on her quest.

But when I got home, Mistress was a little red faced when I asked to see the results.

As she lowered her panties, what she revealed was, as M promised, very very hot. But there was a problem: all of her hair was now gone. No little racing stripe.

It was her first time, and it seems she had failed to convey all of the details of M’s instructions.

I was anxious to take Mistress’s new look for a test drive. Quickly her panties were off, she was lying across our bed, and I was on my knees for some worship time.

She was soooo smooth. And her clit was soooo available.

“Did it turn you on when they did this Mistress?

“Yes, a little Slave.”

Right. “ A little.”

My tongue teased, sliding across her.

“Why, Mistress.”

“The thought of him … and you, of course, inspecting me, Slave.”

It was nice to be included.

Soon Mistress was coming for me, her hips thrusting against my head, my face wet from her flowing juices. And not a threat of getting a loose pube stuck in my teeth.

Would you be surprised to know that we then jettisoned our plans for a bike ride so that we could more fully explore Mistress’s new look and texture?

But the elephant in the room is this: Will Dom be happy with the new look? Or will there be punishment in store because Mistress failed to follow instructions?