HUH?

"Simone" and "Sam" have been forced to go on the Lam, after some sloppy security work exposed them to their potential "enemies". Fortunately, they've found help through the SBPP.
("Sex Bloggers Protection Program"). Follow their adventures here until its safe for them to resume their prior alter-egos.

Friday, March 26, 2010

Off

This afternoon Mick and Molly are taking their surly teens on a spring break ski trip to our undisclosed location out West. Over the enxt week, my posts may be fewer and more abbreviated, But rest assured we will be doing our best to live up to the standards our readers have come to expect. I have already packed away a bag of goodies, the kind you hope airport security will not take an interest in, particularly in front of the kids.

As in, "M'am, can you explain what these red leather cuffs and padlocks are for?"

"Just jewelry, Officer."

After my whining yesterday, it's only proper to report that Mistress did allow me to break my abstinence yesterday morning. When I came upstairs to wake her, I discovered she was already awake, emersed in  her laptop.

"Where have you been Slave? I thought you would be particularly horny this morning?"

"Just finishing up this morning's essay, Mistress. But if I had known you were up, I would have revised and extended my remarks later today."

(As you can see, there's been too much CPSAN on our TV this week. Thank God that's behind us.)

"And yes, I am very horny. Could not even get the ring on this morning."

(Better to get the bad news out first, before she has to discover it herself, with those curious fingers of hers).

"Aw. Poor Slave."

(Good. SHe was feeling merciful).

I slid into bed, my head bobbing beneath the covers, finding that lovely shaved cunt to which I have become even more addicted. Thank you, Dom.

AS she chuckled over my entry de jour, I used my fingers to spread those clean shaven lips and expose her sensitive parts to my tongue. She rewarded me with delightful little squirms and the sweet taste of her juices.

Once I had pleased her, the computer was set aside, and she used those skilled fingers to make sure I was more than ready to break my abstinence.

'Why don't you fuck me now Slave."

"Gladly, Mistress."

When finally given permission to come, well... it was a very nice reward.
 

I was given a pass on my cage yesterday. Very merciful. I made a note to show my gratitude when the opportunity arose.

 Mistress came down to my office late in the afternoon to join me at a political function. She arrived early enough for some worship, which I was anxious to provide to give thanks  for a cageless work day.

Spring has officially arrived, and though you could not tell from yesterday's cold rain, Mistress has abandoned her fall/winter uniform of black tights and boots. Yesterday afternoon she arrived in a foxy black dress, bare legs and black sandals with heels and sexy straps. (I know I should have taken a picture).

So once I pressed the chair against the door, and had her sit on her throne, from my knees I could slide my face and hands up those firm, shapely thighs, and press  my lips against her black panties. Mistress's dress was hiked up to her hips, legs spread, giving me ample access.

Soon I was coaxing those black panties down her legs, leaving them draped around an ankle. Before me was Mistress's cleanly shaved cunt, her pink bud rosier than the rest, peeking out for her audience.

"I cleaned it up a bit for you today, Slave."

"Nice Mistress."

Very smooth. Crazy driving smooth.

My lips devoured her. Her hands gripped my hair, She churned against me, until she finally said:

"Enough, Slave."

And while she may have had enough for the moment, It seems I never get enough of her.

No comments: