HUH?

"Simone" and "Sam" have been forced to go on the Lam, after some sloppy security work exposed them to their potential "enemies". Fortunately, they've found help through the SBPP.
("Sex Bloggers Protection Program"). Follow their adventures here until its safe for them to resume their prior alter-egos.

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Diabolical Fingers

Today’s favorite parts are Mistress’s hands, and particularly those slender, well manicured fingers. She puts them to good use when she strokes my neck on the long drive to our undisclosed destination, or when she uses them to tease at my cock and balls to create a rigid form worthy of her. And of course those hands wield the crop or wooden shoehorn she uses to remind me of my status as her Slave.

The photo is from Sunday's switch, when Mistress was required to submit to her Slave's cropping.

Yesterday Molly put her fingers to good use after a “stressful” day on the slopes.

Mick got in more than his fair share of moguls yesterday, soft and just a tad slushy under the intense Southwestern sun. By the time we slid off the ski boots and headed back down the mountain, we were both ready for some R & R, first out on the patio, soaking up rays while reading books, then back in our bedroom.

“Are you going to fuck me now, Slave?”

“Hmmm….how about a nap first, Mistress. I was nodding off out there.”

Mistress is never one to turn down a nap, and we both dozed a bit before Mistress woke and took a shower. We were taking the teens out to dinner and to hear some local honky tonk music in about an hour. It seemed the window of sex opportunity had closed, and we tentatively agreed we would get back on track after dinner.

But when Mistress got back in bed to read after her shower, my own fingers had trouble keeping away from her smooth shaven parts. It is a wonderful little toy to explore. So I simply toyed with her a bit, while reading my own book.

Soon I could detect some juices beginning to flow. Hmmm.

“Would you like me to worship, Mistress.

“I was wondering when you would ask, Slave.”

I slid off the bed, onto my knees. Mistress shifted a bit, spreading her legs.

I did my work, licking with some urgency, savoring Mistress’s delicious honey. And she dragged it out a bit.

“Suck it, Slave.”

I took her clit between my lips and sucked away to please her, her pink parts no longer encumbered by the thick fur that not long ago would have gotten in my way.

Soon Mistress built herself to a strong, powerful orgasm, moaning as she pumped her hips against my mouth.

At this point, I would have been happy to postpone my own pleasure until later, my body still a bit tired from our day on the mountain. But that’s where Mistress’s fingers came in.

She pushed me back onto the bed and began to fondle and tease me with those lovely digits. At some point her mouth came into play too. Soon I was squirming, begging for the privilege to fuck her.

“I want to be on top, Slave.”

“Of course, Mistress.”

I was already on my back, and Mistress had no trouble mounting me. When she takes this position, it’s very clear who is in charge. She builds slowly, pressing and rubbing her hips against my swollen cock, moving from slow and sensuous to desperate frenzy. And she was the one who initiated the smutty dialogue.

“How would you like to watch my Dom fuck me, Slave?”

This was a theme we had discussed some over the last few weeks. Sir M has brought it up, but it was also a bit of a fantasy even before he showed up in Mistress’s in box.

“It would be hard, Mistress. But exciting too, I think….”

She’s churning harder against me now, her breathing erratic. Increasingly desperate.

“I’d like you to watch us Slave ….to see you masturbate while he makes me come.”

“Or would you make me wear my cage?”

Her passion is making her voice foggy, farther off now.

“Maybe the cage….you’d be desperate wouldn’t you, Slave?”

“Oh, yes, Mistress. It would drive me crazy. To hear you beg him to come….”

It was about this time that Mistress came, crashing hard against me, moaning, sobbing, tears welling in her eyes, then rolling over, onto her back, still shuddering. It was one of those Mega orgasms, that caught both of us by surprise. Powerful fantasies here.

“Fuck me now, Slave.”

“Of course, Mistress.”

And it all started with those diabolical fingers.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mick, have you ever taken Molly up the ass?

If not, then what might be fun is for you to watch Sir do it....knowing that you wouldn't have the opportunity to do so later on either.