HUH?

"Simone" and "Sam" have been forced to go on the Lam, after some sloppy security work exposed them to their potential "enemies". Fortunately, they've found help through the SBPP.
("Sex Bloggers Protection Program"). Follow their adventures here until its safe for them to resume their prior alter-egos.

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Slave Gets A Reprimand

Slave deserved, and received, a bit of punishment yesterday.

It had been a couple of weeks. Mistress is actually pretty easy going with me. Other than the cage locked on my cock most work days, it might be hard to tell my status as her Slave. To the outside world we are a well functioning couple, with demanding jobs, somehow managing to balance it all in a collaborative way.

But Mistress always deserves deference, respect and obedience when she makes it clear what her wishes may be.

Yesterday we went for a long bike ride in warm spring like weather here in River City. Half way through our ride, Mistress spotted a friend out with her new puppy in their front yard. She elected to stop and chat. And chat.

The subject turned from the cute dog to some work related drama, and her friend, who knew some of the dramatists involved, was offering advice.

At some point, I must have gotten a little “bored” looking (well I was bored), dealt with some voice messages, and then suggested we might want to get on our way.

Mistress shot me a look. And somehow the conversation turned to the subject of men always expecting to get their way. Her friend commented that her own husband always expects to be “in charge”.

“Well, Mick likes to be in charge too, don’t you?”

Oh dear. I knew where this was going.

“No. Actually I Molly gets her way most of the time. I live to serve her.”

The tone was light and Mistress’s friend laughed. But I could tell Mistress was not pleased.

“Actually, Mick has been more more co-operative lately.”

She gave me the look that suggested that “I will deal with you later, Slave.”

After a few more minutes of chat, we were off to finish our ride, and after some errands and time in the sun, Mistress suggested that we adjourn to our bedroom. The teens were out so we had some private time.

“You need some ass fucking, don’t you Slave?”

“I guess I do, Mistress.”

“It’s been two weeks. That may explain your bad attitude today.”

Well it probably did. Sometimes a Slave needs to be shown his place in more direct terms, or can get a little full of himself.

Mistress slid into her harness, which neatly clung to that now naked crotch. I stripped.

“Hmmm. It does feel a little differently with the hair gone, Slave.”

We snuggled, kissed and fondled a bit. Mistress made sure my cock was firm and ready before she told me to roll onto my stomach and assume the position that gives her access to me. The lubricant was generously applied.

As she mounted me, Mistress had me beg a bit.

“You want this, don’t you Slave.”

“Yes, Mistress. I do.”

“Why is that Slave?”

Of course, by now I was anxious to get on with it. My cock was pressing against the pillow slid under my hips. I could feel Mistress’s faux cock hovering between my ass cheeks. It was a little hard to focus on the psychological explanation for why some oldster like me enjoys having his hot younger wife take him in this way. So I took the easier path.

“It makes me a better Slave, Mistress.”

“Yes, it does. So why don’t you beg me then, Slave?”

“Please fuck me in the ass, Mistress…”

“Of course, Slave. That’s exactly what I am going to do.”

Mistress quickly found her mark. And when she slid into me, the jolt seemed to extend to the full length of the already hardened cock that pressed against that pillow. Soon I was rising to meet her thrusts. And Mistress was coming once, then twice. I think she likes it every bit as much as I do.



When she had her fill she pulled away, but she was not done with me just yet.

“Stay there, Slave. You need some punishment.”

This was new. By now I was just hoping to fuck mistress and get the release she already had at my ass’s expense.

She stood, and I could hear her reaching for that long wooden shoe horn that is looped over a bedroom chair.

“I did not like your attitude today, Slave. When I am talking to a friend you need to be patient and respectful.”

Thwack. Thwack.

Ouch.

“Yes Mistress. I did act badly. I will be more patient in the future.”

Thwack.

“Yes, you will.”

She was done. Her punishment certainly could have been worse. But her point had been made. Then she had me get up and insert that little white probe.

“I want a very hard cock now, Slave.”

That would not be a problem.



No comments: