HUH?

"Simone" and "Sam" have been forced to go on the Lam, after some sloppy security work exposed them to their potential "enemies". Fortunately, they've found help through the SBPP.
("Sex Bloggers Protection Program"). Follow their adventures here until its safe for them to resume their prior alter-egos.

Thursday, March 11, 2010

HNT / Window Shopping

Mid-morning yesterday, Mistress sent me an email with this photo – the window of a place we have visited in Soho from time to time, Kiki de Montparnasse. The store features lots of sexy things for Mistress to wear and play with. One of our purchases there was our “crystal cock”. Something long, firm, hard and aesthetically pleasing, that is fun to use in combination with my tongue when its time to worship.

Of course, I was even happier to receive a text 2 hours later indicating that Mistress was on board her flight back to River City. While she was only gone about day, the cage was getting particularly uncomfortable, and I missed her, with or without the key.

Winter has quickly transitioned to spring here in the heartland, and it was about 70 degrees when I got home. Mistress was in those tight, body hugging riding shorts, that are black and kind of shiny. No doubt there is some fetishist out there specializing in them.

But I was more interested in having her pull those shorts down to her knees. She lay back on the bed. I kneeled and worshiped.

Mistress writhed against my tongue. She came with a quick frenzy, pumping her hips against my head.

“I guess I was pretty horny, Slave.”

My competent performance won me release from the cage. Ahhhh.

Free at last, I shed the work cloths, but Mistress elected to defer further gratification until after a long bike ride and dinner with the kids. Freed of the confining metal, who was I to complain.

In our bedroom later that evening, Mistress instructed me to insert my little white probe.

“I want a particularly hard cock tonite, Slave.”

“That will not be a problem, Mistress.”

By the time we climbed into bed, I was past ready to luxuriate in the warm welcome of Mistress’s body, covered only in one of her particularly sexy bedroom outfits.

We clung, my fingers sliding between her legs, soon bringing Mistress to another release.

“Time to suck that cock, Slave.”
I lay back. Mistress went to work, her long hair draped over me as her lips and tongue began to slowly drive me crazy. Soon I was squirming, moaning a bit, suggesting that maybe it was time to fuck.

“Hmmmm. Why so soon. Aren’t you enjoying this”, she said using her soft, well manicured fingers to tease me more.

‘Very much so, Mistress.”

She kept it up. And of course my mind drifted to her doing this to her new Dom a few weeks back.

“Have you been thinking about sucking your friend’s cock, Mistress?”

“You don’t get to know everything that goes on in my head, Slave.”

Argh. By now I am on the verge. But know that Mistress will want to fuck me, not have me explode in her mouth.

Fortunately, Mistress had a good sense of how far she could push her Slave.

She pushed me back, and mounted me. Controlling the action, her head arched back, she had one and then another of those nifty orgasms that come for her in this position. All the while her hands are behind her stroking my balls. I was so close again….but could not quite get over the top.

Mistress gently slid off me after her second orgasm, and allowed me to mount her. And I took the time to relish having her back in the bed with me, before ontaining her permission to come.

I know, it was only little more than a day. But when you are addicted, withdrawal symptoms set in quickly.


1 comment:

UCTMW Enterprises Management Team said...

Good tip, Tom. will check that out.

that steel cage ring does get a little ouchy after a day. any thoughts on good ointments, moisturizers, etc. to make it feel not quite as raw?