HUH?

"Simone" and "Sam" have been forced to go on the Lam, after some sloppy security work exposed them to their potential "enemies". Fortunately, they've found help through the SBPP.
("Sex Bloggers Protection Program"). Follow their adventures here until its safe for them to resume their prior alter-egos.

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Clone-a-Willey

The order of things were reversed a bit this morning at the UCTMW World HQ. I was sliding out of bed at around 6 am, off for some blogging as our CEO continued her beauty rest. But then I heard her commanding voice.

“Where are you going, Slave?”

“Just up for a while, Mistress. Why don’t you go back to sleep…”

“No…. I think I want your cock now, Slave . Blogging can wait….”

Well, she didn’t have to ask twice.

I had woken a bit on the hard side, from some dream where Mistress was in bed in a hotel room waiting for some NBA stud. I think the twist was that it was a different stud than she anticipated. Was it Kareem vs. Bill Walton? Or was it Magic as opposed to Larry Bird?

The details escape me. I just recall seeing a large dark complexioned man walking through the door in his traveling suit and tie, with a duffel bag in hand. Mistress was lounging in bed, reading a book in some very sexy lingerie. Whoever he was , I suspect they were going to have an excellent time, but that’s about when I woke up.

Any way, where were we….

“Of course, Mistress. I am at your disposal.”

I may not be able to dunk, but I do have other skills – away from the ball – that Mistress exploited for the next twenty minutes or so.

Now she’s out on a chilly bike ride, the un-risen sun barely lighting the sky. And I’m hear at the keyboard keeping the rest of you up to date with developments here at UCTMW.

You may have noticed a little alteration in our masthead since Sunday. Mistress had been on the phone with our Western Correspondent who was in full wheedling mode.

“He says he can’t understand why he’s at the bottom of the pecking order, Slave…. He mentioned something about seniority.”

Well, as we all know seniority is way out of style these days. Management wants the opportunity to unload older higher paid workers, no matter how savvy and skillful, and replace them with young, energetic if un-experienced newbies who will grovel for half the pay of the old farts they are replacing.

Now your Executive Editor here at UCTMW is not quite that insensitive. I have a natural soft spot for old seasoned types who know how to handle and exploit whatever meager tools they may have been granted in life. “It ain't the meat, it's the motion" is my theme song.

No, when I laid out our original management masthead, I was thinking about productivity – what each of the players had brought to the table in recent weeks.

But the CEO, of course, is in charge.

“I think his feelings are hurt, Slave…. Why don’t you give him a promotion.”

So I reconsidered. Yes, his medical emergency had effected his contributions of late. It would be wrong for me to discriminate against him based on a string of bad luck – whether because of that negligently acquired frozen cock, or the other developments that landed him in hospital a few weeks back.

So I thought, how can I justify moving M up above the devoted hard working husband and wife team from North Carolina. M’s “corresponding” had fallen off the cliff of late, but then maybe he’d feel comfortable wearing an additional hat.

That’s when it dawned on me. With M’s past experience as a world class athlete, both in and out of the bedroom, he could contribute to UCTMW as our CEO’s personal trainer.

Not that she’s not already in exquisite shape. But, I’m sure, between the two of them, they might be able to have some fun in those roles.

So WC, you’ve got a new title, that bumps you up the masthead! I was hoping he could fit into his new role in his usual cracker jack style.

But apparently that was not quite enough to satisfy the former WC, now WC/PT.

If you can spare some time, check out the comments he left following our Sunday entry (Re: Rob Lowe). M is off on some other planet, demanding that our CEO sign a multi-year contract with the Teamsters Union, which would seem to place him in control here at UCTMW, and send old Mick back to the mailroom.

Mistress laughed.

“If I’m not going to get regular access to the special occasion cock as consideration for this deal, he could at least send me that “cock clone”.”

“Huh?”

“We were talking about it Thursday, Slave – there’s some kit where you can make a cast of a specific penis, that has a vibrator inside.”

Well, we were both on the internet last night, checking this out, and here it is, the official “clone-a-willy”. There’s even a helpful you-tube video showing how to whip one up to your personal specifications.  You need to check it out!How to use Clone-a-Willey video

M, feel free to use the UCTMW expense account to buy your kit.

When the clone of your special occasion cock arrives, suitable for training of our CEO, I am sure she will give your draft Teamsters contract some very serious consideration.

4 comments:

sin said...

Isn't that fun? Clone-a-willy.

EsEm said...

Madame made on of me, we love to play with it.

WC said...

Mick, as usual that his hysterical !!!!!!

I try and out funny you, and loose every time,

Thanks for the laugh,

Your amigo,

Miguel aka WC

beingaisha said...

Clone-a-Willy - I love that!! aisha