HUH?

"Simone" and "Sam" have been forced to go on the Lam, after some sloppy security work exposed them to their potential "enemies". Fortunately, they've found help through the SBPP.
("Sex Bloggers Protection Program"). Follow their adventures here until its safe for them to resume their prior alter-egos.

Sunday, March 6, 2011

In the Shadow of Rob Lowe

Mistress  enjoyed her  CEO Appreciation Day.

And your comments were very fulfilling for her. She likes being thought of as the benign and benevolent authority here at UCTMW.

But Sin, do you really think it was creepy for me to hover just a little too closely to her in those months before  she acknowledged that my unspoken but probably apparent attraction to her was mutual?

In any event, if my behavior was sordid, in my defense, I can only say it was really out of my control. I was completely smitten.

As you might expect, once Molly decided she was going to call my bluff, she was quite direct about it. And me, well, then I was the one scared semi-shitless. But that is a different story.

Suffice it to say that by the summer of 1988, we were torridly involved with one another, doing our best to cover our tracks. One prime scene of our serial crimes was at the Democratic Convention that summer in Atlanta. Mistress had a room at a romantic B and B near a leafy park off of Peachtree Ave.  Mine was in a plastic high rise hotel near the convention center.

But for most of that week – in between sessions where the theme song was that old Neil Diamond song "Coming to America"”, there was a whole lot of very sweaty coming , and coming , and coming in Molly’s sodden B and  B bed. Combine the sultry summer Georgia air, and a room with minimal AC ... well, lots of hydration and new sheets were required to keep us going.

Rob Lowe in bed with some teenager was the scandal of that Convention. (sex tape scandals).We can only be thankful that the absence of cell phones and the higher tech accoutrements of this modern era allowed Molly and Mick to keep their torrid romance below the radar screen all through the great battle royale that was the 1988 Presidential campaign.

For now, let’s just say that Mistress responded well yesterday morning to my homage to her magnetic sexual appeal to me back in 1987-88. She is a sucker for my romantic tributes, so accuse me of being manipulative all you want, but isn’t that a primary reason we started this blog?

As a form of early morning foreplay for both of us?

You would be surprised how often it works exactly that way.

When I went upstairs yesterday morning, and handed her the computer, it wasn’t long before she was digging into my prosaic flashback. And my face was buried between those musky clean shaven folds.

And when she was done – with a little sigh of appreciation – her legs spread a bit wider and her hips rose up to meet my questing tongue. Soon she was writhing as I took her over the top.

Once Mistress had her little starter O, her hands reached for my cock and brought it to full attention for the main course.

Rest assured, Mick was quite satisfied before our morning encounter was done.

It was a pretty busy day for us after that. Mistress was off to some hair and nail appointments with the elder surly teen. I spent a good chunk of the day with my cute grandson.

But Mistress was still in command of her empire later last night when we enjoyed dinner with some friends. We were standing in their large suburban kitchen, the main part of the meal done, and getting ready for desert.

While watching the grandson, I had made some of my apple crisp, something Mistress can enjoy, despite a wheat allergy. And as our hostess dished out the crisp, Mistress handed be her nearly empty wine glass.

“Get me some more wine, Slave.”

“Of course, Mistress.”

I’m still wondering if our friends heard that little exchange.


9 comments:

beingaisha said...

I'm glad Molly enjoyed her day yesterday... nice post, Mick.

aisha

sin said...

Now Mick, I did not say that your story was creepy. I said it was a romantic love story (I went back to check to make sure). It's really all about how the other person sees the obsession isn't it? And lucky for you Molly shared your passion.

UCTMW Enterprises Management Team said...

Yes Sin, I am lucky that Molly shared my passion, rather than reporting me to the Dukakis campaign as some sort of chronic sexual harasser. Mick

Anonymous said...

all.
i have asked mick to promote the wc.
stay tuned
love
molly

wc said...

As a humble reporter and personal trainer I remain a humble employee of UCTMW.

To that end I sent Molly the signature page of our new collective bargaining agreement. It stated:

I MOLLY COLLINS, HAVING READ AND AGREED TO EACH AND EVER WORD OF THIS AGREEMENT, WITH FULL AUTHORITY OF THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS, AND MANAGEMENT, HEREBY SIGN THIS AGREEMENT WHICH WILL BE IN EFFECT FOR A PERIOD OF 30 YEARS PLUS 21 YEARS.

__________________________________
MOLLY COLLINS CEO OF UCTMW.

I will send you a copy of the entire agreement with the signature page attached.

I don't really know what the 21 years is all abour something abour a rule of perputies or something like that.

Anyway I realy like the agreement. Many of the paragraphs contain your name. The all atart with some thing like, MICK COLLINS can't, or Mick colling must, and so forth.

The Paragraphs which contain the name WC, all start with terms like, the WC shall, the WC can and so forth.

One small example is a paragraph which states:

THE WC CAN OR CAN NOT COME TO WORK ANY DAY AND SHALL RECIEVE HIS FULL RATE OF PAY REGAURDLESS, AND NO DISCIPLANIRY ACTION WILL RESULT WHETHER HE COMES TO WORK OR NOT.

As you know I am not an educated man haveing been a 10th grade drop out. BUT I did get my GED and did take three classes at the comunity colege. 1)how to screw with your boss and get away with it, 2)How to suck up to your bosses boss and get away with murder, 3)why you should join the temsters. (continued in next post)

WC said...

As you know I am a big follower of Fox News, because they assure me that they are fair and ballanced. I am a little confused becasue when they were talking about returning the tax rate to that which it was under President Clinton,for people making more than $250,000.00 that assured me that those people were barely scraping by on 250 and could not possibly pay and extra 4% in taxes.

Now Fox assures me the teacher making $50,000.00 with benifits that would make a Saidi prince blush are living high on the hog because they are in unions. So its union all the way for the WC!

Molly just sent me back the signature page, with a sticky attached that said nothing is too good for my favoeite employee! Thanks so much for doing the poor WC this one small favor!

Mick I will send you a copy of the entire 20 page agreement with the signature page attached.

Also included is a copy my new teamster union card naming me union steward for all UCTMW employee's.

There is another clause in the agreement whic states in pertantant part:

ANY DISAGREEMENT AS TO ANY PART OF THIS AGREEMENT, BETWEEN MANAGEMENT AND THE UNION, SHALL NOT BE ALLOWED TO BE FILLED IN ANY COURT IN THE UNNITED STATES OF AMERICA OR AND OTHER COUNTRY, BUT INSTEAD WILL BE DECIDED BY ARBITRTRATION, WITH THE SOLE ARBITOR BEING THE UNION STEWARD (ME) WHO IS APPOINTED IN THE AGREEMENT "STEWARD FOR AS LONG AS HE SHALL LIVE."

I Miguel, the WC, is very pleased with the agreement. I would advise Donna and Bill to join the union as well. Dues are only $29,000.00 per year paid directly to the union steward, me. Belive me with this signed agreement in my hand I will be able to recoup your measly $29,000.00 many times over.

Your humble undereducated servant and employee,

Miguel The WC.

WC said...

I see the first part of my post was not published but it said somethin like this.

As you know I am not an educated man having been a 10th grade drop out. BUT I did get my GED and took two classes in our local community colege, 1) how to screw with your boss and not get fired, 2)how to suck up to your bosses, boss and thereby get away with murder.

The signature page stated:

I MOLLY COLLINS, WITH THE FULL AUTHORITY OF THE BOARD, HAVING READ AND FULL UNDERSTOOD, AND AGREED TO EACH AND EVER WORD OF THIS AGREEMENT, THE TERM OF THIS AGREEMENT BEING 30 YEARS PLUS 21 YEARS HERBY SIGN THIS COLLECTIVE BARGAING AGREEMNET.

________________________________
MOLLY COLLINS AS CEO OF UCTMW

I don't relly understand the 21 one years either but my lawyer told me to put it in something abouy a rule with perpituties or some thing like that.

Just to give you a heads up, every paragraph with contains the name Mick Collins contains terms like, Mick Collin can not, or Mick Collins must and so forth.

Every paragraph which contains the name WC, has term like , the WC may, the WC has the right to, and so forth.

One little example is:

THE WC SHAL HAVE THE RIGHT TO COME TO WORK ON ANY DAY OF THE YEAR, OR NOT COME TO WORK, HE WILL RECIEVE HIS FULL PAY AND BENIFITS WHETHER HE WORS OR NOT, AND NO DISCIPLINARY ACTIONOF ANY TYPE WILL OCCUR FOR HIM NOT WORKING.

I hope this find you well my very dear friend Mick

The simple undereducated,

WC

Anonymous said...

Hey my WC:
i am sorry that it has taken me into the wee hours to respond. I was at a dinner with some power brokers and have not had the time to write back. I am ready, willing and able to sign the agreement -- but only if you are willing to undertake the special "cock clone" that we discussed in conference las thursday.
love
molly

Molly's Miguel aka WC said...

Good to hear from you beloved and benevolent CEO,

Sorry you were up so late, will look at the internets soon and buy my kit!

Your humble employee,

The WC