To our friends, followers, and devoted readers:
As you may be aware, I am leaving the country for a bit of time. on Tuesday As such, I do have specific instructions for Mick.
1) If you need to phone the attendance office at the high school, the number is on the side of the fridge.
2) If our daughter’s new passport arrives, please check out the student VISA instructions that we need to follow for her trip in August.
3) Please ensure that someone (maybe you) changes the kitty litter and feeds the cats.
4) The maid comes on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Please leave her check out (on Thursdays) and remember to move the laundry from the basement shoot to the laundry room.
5) Please have that light checked on my car.
The important stuff:
Mick does need specific instructions. As a sometimes-needy man, he is prone to letting his prurient needs rule his better judgment. It is this sort of impulsive behavior that has caused him to now hold the title of My Slave (for the rest of his life.) After careful consideration, I do issue the following (non-negotiable) rules:
1) He is to wear the cage daily with the numbered plastic locks. I expect a photo (with a time stamped reference) to be emailed to me each morning.
2) He is to email me once per day. This is to include thoughts on how much he misses my presence.
3) He is permitted to masturbate once per day. He is then to send me an email to tell me what he thought about (yes, ladies. to tell me what he is thinking).
4) He is to send the WC a daily text to check in. This can be an exchange of one-liners, but should occur none-the-less.
5) If he is bored, he is NOT permitted to be entertained in our old neighborhood (under any circumstances.)
6) If certain annoying women attempt to contact him, he is NOT to engage in conversation (even if it means engaging in cruelty.)
7) He is NOT to post on any of his social networks that I am away. No acts of loneliness or pathetic behavior.
8) He does not need to make the bed daily, but I do expect our room to be orderly upon my return.
Did I miss anything?